Battery always running low?! (RX7 FD3S)

fanjun93

Dec 30, 2008
Tokyo, Japan
Anyone knows what could be the possible reason of my FD keep on running on low battery? It's always hard for me to start the car in the 1st drive of the day because the battery level is low. And everytime when I need to start it, the ignition takes atleast more than 4 tries.

fanjun93

Dec 30, 2008
Tokyo, Japan
I've got the technician to check it, it seems to be working properly yet the battery is still always running low.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
there are leakage... check for any wire exposing... like your head lamps...or some burnt electronics components.. which is almost impossible to find ahahhaha..

just start your car everyday.... my car also happens to cough like old man if i start once a week... after a drive.. it has more than enough power...

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
or if yuu're hardworking enough.. remove the negative terminal of your battery everynight and plug it back when u wanna start.

or change to a bigger size battery NS70.

probably u can install a standard volt meter to keep your voltage in check, see if your alternator is charging the battery enough.

If you wanna check for any open circuit, wire exposing, remove the positive terminal in your battery, get a bulb and connect the 2 wire at each end. make sure all your doors are close, if the bulb lights up probably there's an open circuit. not sure about this trick. I tried it myself once.

or you can get those voltage management system.

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
there is current leak sumwhere sir, u need to trace it out.pm for more details, tq

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I've got the technician to check it, it seems to be working properly yet the battery is still always running low.
ur alternator working, but not enuf charge for ur batt, consider 'half kong' dy.... ask ur mech replace another alternator for test a few days... FOC ofcos...:proud:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
is your batt relocated to the back?

is this a symptom of battery relocated to the back?..mine is also relocated to the back but it doesn't hv prob like the thread starter, only fluctuating voltage readings when idling(frm 13.8v-12.4v)..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

frenz....

i need to know about how much market selling halfcut for 4G92 MIVEC....??

anybody know??
the prize will include what parts??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience