b6 turbine problem...

thiru785

Apr 13, 2005
hi all...
i need some advice from u ppl out there regarding my turbine..
i'm using b6 turbo...everytime my turbo ons, which means the boost meter goes more than 0.1, white smoke will be coming out from my exhaust...its pretty alot at times...i duno whether my turbine oil seal has any prob or is it my turbine itself...but then the power of the car remains the same...
plz assist me on this...tq..

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
thiru785 said:
hi all...
i need some advice from u ppl out there regarding my turbine..
i'm using b6 turbo...everytime my turbo ons, which means the boost meter goes more than 0.1, white smoke will be coming out from my exhaust...its pretty alot at times...i duno whether my turbine oil seal has any prob or is it my turbine itself...but then the power of the car remains the same...
plz assist me on this...tq..
how bout servicing ur turbine?

thiru785

Apr 13, 2005
n3sta_n_roses said:
how bout servicing ur turbine?
i guess i should do it then...
but anyway, does this thing can cause any damages to my engine if i'm keep driving my car in this condition..?!.. is there any other problem that can create such white smoke other than the turbine.?!!...

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
thiru785 said:
i guess i should do it then...
but anyway, does this thing can cause any damages to my engine if i'm keep driving my car in this condition..?!.. is there any other problem that can create such white smoke other than the turbine.?!!...
throttle body also can create such white smoke out of exhaust :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its rather hard to describe this car. But imagine this, you walk into a used car lot having only 1 thought to buy a white Honda City that is within your budget, this one was there, without thinking too much you buy the car. After coming home with the car, you start to realize there is lots of stains, lots of dirt, different tone on the white, swirls everywhere. Now you feel the <Buyer Remorse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience