B4110 Project

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Proton are nice blokes
As long as your claim is valid, they will change for you under warranty.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

My shocks are noisy in the morning, Problem seem to be the top mount. Will claim this in the next service.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
yea james, but my past minor claims they dun even let me keep the glovebox, all 1 to 1 exchange :P

yes the absorber top mount is the caused for it to have noise. so urs still stock? and when u claim your brakes your rims was already 18"?

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
jus worry they will find excuse not to replace my brakes if i already changed to 18" and said thts the caused of braking sound etc.

ndrewtankh

From Facebook
Aug 26, 2011
www.facebook.com
Whoa... Love this thread, Keep us MT fellas updated! I would really love to do a BOT one day, but being the noob with cars, I'm very concerned about maintenance in the few years down the line. So for now, will just wait and see. I also agree, Brakes need to be the first mod. How much did yours cost?

BTW, proton replaced my stabilizer bushings to get rid of the noises in the morning. It works partially. I still can hear it at my rear sometimes when I'm not gentle on the bumps.

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
When I put my foot down on the brakes for an extended period, my brake pressure seems to go down, ie leave your foot on the brake and the brake level goes down. Has anyone with an Inspira experience this? Its like a faulty master brake pump.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
When I put my foot down on the brakes for an extended period, my brake pressure seems to go down, ie leave your foot on the brake and the brake level goes down. Has anyone with an Inspira experience this? Its like a faulty master brake pump.
is it because your brake fluid level low?

vivawish

Apr 13, 2006
I guess it's the brake hose problem when it's heated. Should try to change into steel braided hose instead. I think it can solve a little

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
I have decided to look for a proper body kit for my Inspira: Take off most of the Proton decals. I dont want an Evo look or a Lancer GT: Hate the front and rear bumpers, anyone can recommend a good PP Bodykit, no fibreglas for me. My budget: Dont exceed RM3K with installation and painting. I will settle my exhaust by this week with K Weng, nice Guy and really good price: Full Extractor with mid section, I have already a rear box. My Inspira has hit 30K mileage: Front tyres almost 50%. So its time to put back m y 18" and shop for a cheap and good tyre: Maybe Archiles ATR?
The steel braided hoses are very expensive from RS, ie RM400+, anyone know of a cheaper alternative?
My next mod, at 50K mileage has to be the clutch: Anyone knows of any after market clutch for 4B10?
By the way my muffler that replaced the catalytic converter has konk! The asbestos must have broken, its noisy when idling.
So thats why I am doing a proper exhaust mod.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
thats a lot of things broken, how old is ur car now james

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
30,000KM bro. Also some interior rattling. Registered in April 11. Super high mileage.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
I have decided to look for a proper body kit for my Inspira: Take off most of the Proton decals. I dont want an Evo look or a Lancer GT: Hate the front and rear bumpers, anyone can recommend a good PP Bodykit, no fibreglas for me. My budget: Dont exceed RM3K with installation and painting. I will settle my exhaust by this week with K Weng, nice Guy and really good price: Full Extractor with mid section, I have already a rear box. My Inspira has hit 30K mileage: Front tyres almost 50%. So its time to put back m y 18" and shop for a cheap and good tyre: Maybe Archiles ATR?
The steel braided hoses are very expensive from RS, ie RM400+, anyone know of a cheaper alternative?
My next mod, at 50K mileage has to be the clutch: Anyone knows of any after market clutch for 4B10?
By the way my muffler that replaced the catalytic converter has konk! The asbestos must have broken, its noisy when idling.
So thats why I am doing a proper exhaust mod.
can check out Airmaster on 2 customize kits for inspira different from wat u dont want :P

vivawish

Apr 13, 2006
My car also clock to 30K. I saw once for the airmaster body kit, it does look great but dunno whether it's built by PP or fiber......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu.

Just wan to know. saw one iswara VR-4 at night sprint !!

Usually what lower arm suitable for Iswara ????? :adore::adore::adore::adore::driver::driver:

what else can make Proton Iswara to have a good handling !!! Pls lis out the parts !!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience