B4110 Project

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u got a very good power band there, nice add in the top end region. what management and who was the tuner sir?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Super buddy of mine, using Open source software which is free, similar to ECUTEK. He tunes for fun!
But this is the start of the project,
I don't know, should I go for Force Induction or stick to a NA using cams etc.
The next thing is tearing out the Original S Flow muffler and changing it to a Single Titanium Muffler.
But for me, its all in the Science. What ever I put in, I will dyno again and see if the result is better.
Then next is the extractor plus a 2.5" piping wt a resonator.
Does anyone know?
1. Is the rear suspensions mountings of Inspira the same as a Lancer GT? I have heard 2 authenticated stories saying that the rear suspension mountings are different. For example, for Rear Strut Bar for Ultra Racing, you need to specify whether it is for an Inspira or a Lancer GT.
2. Someone tried to fit the rear shocks and springs of an OEM Evo X, it did not fit!

I have also enquired about regrinding the cams wt Mat Speed.
Has anyone tried the re-grinded cams?
But I am confident it will work, as I will be able to tune via Open Source.
Cheers guys.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I also added in another 500 RPM to my red line, previously it was 6500, now 7000 RPM. Its much better.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
nice.....

but wasn't it 4b10??? :biggrin:

cheers :driver:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

nice.....

but wasn't it 4b10??? :biggrin:

cheers :driver:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
I have also enquired about regrinding the cams wt Mat Speed.
Has anyone tried the re-grinded cams?
But I am confident it will work, as I will be able to tune via Open Source.
Bro, about Matspeed cams, definitely it will work
I have been using their cam for my 1.6 Wira, from 2 different profiles and the gains are there. Consult charlie ;)

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Sorry you are right B410
Still not used to the Gamma Engine Prefixes.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Besides Mat Spee, anyone having Cams for this car, ie June, Tomei etc.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wheres ur picsss?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
on the outlook, still stock Inspira using 16" rims, used to have an 18" rim but took it out as there was too much drag. Myself I cant be bothered with the outlook. Will be fitting in a Custom made Muffler using 2.5" with a Titanium resonator.
The stock brake rotors are way too small for the 1.4 Metric Tonne Inspira. I warp the brakes last 2 weeks in SIC. I want to change to a cheap 4 pot. How, use a Soarer 4 Pot brake and modify the brackets to fit into the Inspira. Soarer brakes are 310mm, still small, I would prefer 330mm, like Brembo's on previous Evo's and STI.
This will be a monthly project. As it involves money.
After the brakes is a coil over - I have identified D2 as a likely choice. I am using this in my Track SGTI.
In total, I probably need to spend about 10K before the Inspira can be transformed into a car with a reasonable performance.
I will probably trade in my stock RX8 18' rims for a 17" lightweight rim to reduce the unsprung weight. maybe put in either Kumho KU36 or Federal RSR, anything cheap and good.
Then it would be reasonable fun in SIC.
Stock clutch is also weak.
Will change that as the power increases.
For those who are building another Project Inspira, join this thread.
Forget about bashing the Mitsubishi's.
Old story.
More fun if you can overtake them in SIC. Ha Ha, I know I will be getting into the hairs of some ZTH members.
For pictures, I have put up 1, wt the 18" rims. Again too much drag. The size of my tyres are wrong 235 X 50 X 18". Used to be on my Alphard.

Attachments

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
No. No exhaust mods yet. Will start with a Muffler first, then an extractor and a 21/2 inch piping with a resonator.

stix

Oct 6, 2010
myy
Forgive me for being inquisitive, but i have to ask why muffler first and not an extractor?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Muffler is cheaper! No I am just joking, lets start with the muffler and see what are the gains and then I will change the extractor.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Frankly I need to do the brakes, my present rotors are warp. I want to change to a cheap 4 pot with bigger rotors. I will use a Toyota 4 Pot with a 310mm Rotors. I hope that will solve my braking problems. I plan to do a quick lap on the present set up in SIC using stock tyres and stock suspension before swapping into a coil overs and better rims and tyres in August. I will try to keep up with my Track SGTI.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifus out there :) ,i need ur help about bushing..from wat i know, theres also a pu bushing..?how much is it,for satria gti?and where can i find it?of coz with installation lah.. :P ..thank you!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience