B16B smoked by SR16ve N1???

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
yess, its true & old story, the thing is SR16ve N1 are rare & expensive, parts are VERY hard to find
So dont worry so much:biggrin:

todajas

Dec 19, 2008
never seen & know this car have exist:dontknow::dontknow:

can find in msia???::help:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
there are a few of sr16ve N1 car in msia. u can find them in nismo club

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
my fren's fren got.... Nissan sentra saloon(genting taxi) white color... SR16ve N1 inside....

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
You sure thats a stock Nissan production engine?... doesn't look like. He did mentioned that there was quite a bit done on the car... If so, its not a fair comparison to ditch the Ek9

helvetica

Jan 11, 2009
Yes, SR16 Neo VVL is born to kick honda vtec......Honda vtec isnt something very great if u ask me, its only good to create havoc amongst traffic jam for jokers to zig zag.

why do u think honda come out with K20A ?

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Yes, SR16 Neo VVL is born to kick honda vtec......Honda vtec isnt something very great if u ask me, its only good to create havoc amongst traffic jam for jokers to zig zag.

Ok, i've checked that its actually a production car but a limited amount and a tuned version of the SR16VE. Yeah it kicked ass... 134lb/ft of torque says it all already and thats pretty amazing for a 1.6 litre engine with high RPM capability.

Why did honda came out with the i-vtec K20? Why did Nissan came out with the VTC SR20? Why did toyota came out with the VVT-i (whatever the engine code is for the Vios)? And why did that question pop up? Ofcourse manufacturers are competing with each other in terms of technology ..... bro.

I respect your opinion on Honda cars. I don't want to start a war against that statement.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
helvetica, seems helpless... pade muko muh...

quadreduce

Feb 13, 2006

Oh. Luckily i dont drive a honda. So, what engine do you design bro? i would love to own one.

I bet you are the Nissan engineer for SR16 rite? or salesman at tan chong?

Last edited:

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Thanks for posting that info faisal. Atleast there were technical reviews done on this. Good find.

amios

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
taiping,perak
bro, ..its just the competion from japan cars for we buy..for we fight..for we upgrade..
for conquer auto world market..its true that SR16ve N1 is better..but why nissan never promote?bcoz JAF rule to make nissan just popular only turbo...honda for NA..mit/subaru for 4wheel...
juz watch dat video finishing win by honda...if honda lose we never buy vtec anymore...haha..:adore: :adore: so we can still make many choice to choose....
-japan rulez-:love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience