B Series Intake on a 4G9X ....adaptor flange

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
sedih....just when i tot i can kumpul money to buy....sobsss:bawling:
Don't worry, we can't still go back to the original discussion of the thread. How to incorporated a B series manifold into a 4G9X..

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Don't worry, we can't still go back to the original discussion of the thread. How to incorporated a B series manifold into a 4G9X..
Wa ha ha ha.... GT Auto potong stim only....
Interesting to see the progress of this thread...:burnout:

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
well,i seen and sit in cars that did those b4...but the finishing quality so so la...even got frenz using skunk2 on 4g flange....but like i said...finishing stil not so nice compared to original...tot bro GT_AUTO can help me achieve my dream....lol.....too bad i guess...use my original GSR manifold only la..:bawling:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
bro, i can see that the hole for the flange and the cylinder head is not the same. so , we need to mod the cylinder head intake holes? ( picture from your first post )

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
bro, i can see that the hole for the flange and the cylinder head is not the same. so , we need to mod the cylinder head intake holes? ( picture from your first post )
hi... photo as mention is not a good sample.
the hole on flange/adaptor is the one that you should mill at to match the cylinder head....
So the hole at the adaptor are actually angled...

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
oic. i cant really see the picture. so meaning that we just need to mod the adapter holes to match the cylinder head right? but what about the holes in the intake? still need to mod? i'm sorry. still cant get the real idea.

Last edited:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Honda intake= hole center to next hole center is about 90mm (pitch)
mitsubishi head= hole center to next hole is about 88mm...
Adaptor purpose... so can use the original mounting screw.
and need to function to match both intake and cylinder head holes..
How? Adaptor needs to bring the holes closer to each other 90mm-->88mm..

Go get a honda b series intake gasket and a mitsubishi gasket...then maybe you get it...
When free i try to do a 3D drawing.....

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
performancecam,nicely done..
Any units for sale??hehe

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hehehe,wana make another?? sell 1 to me..hehehe...
How much did it cost to do all that? welding & stuff?

zul86my

Known Member
Jun 25, 2007
hello bros.. i got 1 set b16a intake and throttle body for sale.. already mod for 4g9x head..just plug and play.. but the bore on the 1st and last dint match exactly on 4g9x head.. either need a flange or mod your head.. but used on standard 4g93 head before without any mod.. still can feel the different

Last edited:

perfomancecam

Nov 3, 2009
Johor
ACQ2305: hehe... maybe my future plan la to make another one n sell it...:biggrin:
it cost me rm500 include workmanship...ok ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi i recently got a new project car a wira 1.5 manual in stock condition. i would like to add an oil cooler and gauges, oil pressure and oil temp.

can anyone recommend a good shop that can fix all this for me?

the oil cooler is maybe not needed for now, but i may change the engine later when budget allows, for now i just want the oil cooler and gauge.

i checked mudah , a lot selling the cooler and relocating kits from half cuts, but i am not sure if they will fit?

the 4G15 use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience