Aztech Wireless Modem like new!!!Cheap...

All Other Stuff

Aztech Wireless Modem like new!!!Cheap...

redse

1,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Selling my Aztech Wireless Modem which i'm not using anymore.
Already cancelled my Streamyx account.Just use for few months only.Like new.

All complete with box.What i bought is what u get.

Selling only RM100 nett.

Location KL.

Call 0122777371.

evo000

Known Member
May 21, 2006
this fellow aug 29 sms him ask him the wireless modem still available or not,he sms me still available and date me on sunday aug 31. Then i date him on 9 or 10 to collect the item at ampang point.Tonite i reach there around 8 sumthing i try to cal him many time he din answer the phone,sms him din reply summore...WTH~~~i wait till 9.50 jus leave that place!Pls beware this seller,hope can barred him!waste my time and petrol go there wait this stupid fellow:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
And here I was thinking to buy the modem from him. Thanks for the heads up. :itsme:

redse

1,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
''this fellow aug 29 sms him ask him the wireless modem still available or not,he sms me still available and date me on sunday aug 31. Then i date him on 9 or 10 to collect the item at ampang point.Tonite i reach there around 8 sumthing i try to cal him many time he din answer the phone,sms him din reply summore...WTH~~~i wait till 9.50 jus leave that place!Pls beware this seller,hope can barred him!waste my time and petrol go there wait this stupid fellow''

REPLY :
Wahh.You language so terrible.Simply bang people like this.1st of all,I lost my f**king phone at PD on Merdeka Eve.Probably lost at the beach side coz at that time i was too drunk to be sober.Thats the reason why you couldn't get me.Wanted to call you but i don't have your number.I just got a new phone and a simcard replacement.

P/s: I've been a member here so long and sold many stuffs here without any complaint or problem.More senior member that you.You cannot simply bang people like that. Very rude and not educated at all. Very dissappointing to see a tread like this complaining about me.1st of all, why did you leave your place early since the appointment was 9-10pm.You reach there 8pm according to you.Normally i would confirm 1st b4 both party depart 1 hour b4. You think i don't feel guilty u had reach there early?Come on man, i also human being.

TOO BAD IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY.
AT LEAST I HAVE THE GUTS TO REPLY IN YOUR TREAD AND EXPLAINED MY SIDE OF THE STORY.I SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT.

YOUR ARE MAKING PEOPLE LOOK BAD AS THOUGHT YOU HAVE BEEN CONNED AND LOST ALL YOUR MONEY.

***It's not all my fault.I apologize if i caused any convinience to you in this deal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Alert!!! Tyres being slash/punctured in PJ!!!

For those staying in SS23 PJ and surrounding area please be aware that there are individuals or groups that is going around the area between 3-6a.m and punturing car tyres by stabbing the side walls of the tyres for the pass 1 week. Up to date there has been at least 20 cars in the neighbourhood that park their cars outside that has gotten one or two tyres damage by these people. As you cannot fixed punctures on the side wall the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience