Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Taken from Lowyat forum

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2467221&hl=

Biaqpila™: AWAS!!! SINDIKET TABUR SKRU DI JALANRAYA

Kelihatan deretan skru yang tertusuk ke dalam tayar.

UNTUK PERHATIAN SEMUA

Kini terdapat sindiket menabur skru di jalanraya bagi merosakkan tayar kenderaan. Sindiket jahat ini mungkin didalangi individu atau bengkel kenderaan tertentu.Mohon pihak berkuasa menjalankan pemantauan bagi mengelakkan tragedi yang lebih teruk berlaku.

Terbaru seorang pemandu yang melalui selekoh Jalan Duta berhampiran Tol Jalan Duta mendapati tayar keretanya terkena 16 batang skru pada kedua-dua biji tayar.Beliau terpaksa menukar kedua-dua tayar keretanya kerana terlalu banyak lubang pada tayar dan sukar ditampal lagi.

Sebelum ini pun terdapat kes yang sama terkena pada penunggang motosikal.

Harap semua berhati-hati terutama di musim perayaan bagi mengelakkan tragedi.

Last edited:

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not only nails...nowadays they even resort to leaving automotive parts on the middle of the road at nite especially when visibility is limited...i'm one of the victim this morning...i hit a car drive shaft which is left in the middle of the road...didn't notice it since it was dark during that time...and the color of the drive shaft not helping either...first i thought it was a deep pot hole...when i backtracking the road that i've passed before, i can see a drive shaft rod complete with CV joint was lying on the road...my tires unrepairable since it was sidewall damage...so changed both front tires...now pokai already for hari raya...those buggers are retards...wanna cari makan the easy way...i pray they will rot in hell... i'm lucky to escape unhurt because was traveling at 80km/h can still hold the steering tightly...if more than that might loose control of the car and hit trees or something else at the side of the road...

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
thanks for the info bro

myakac

Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not only nails...nowadays they even resort to leaving automotive parts on the middle of the road at nite especially when visibility is limited...i'm one of the victim this morning...i hit a car drive shaft which is left in the middle of the road...didn't notice it since it was dark during that time...and the color of the drive shaft not helping either...first i thought it was a deep pot hole...when i backtracking the road that i've passed before, i can see a drive shaft rod complete with CV joint was lying on the road...my tires unrepairable since it was sidewall damage...so changed both front tires...now pokai already for hari raya...those buggers are retards...wanna cari makan the easy way...i pray they will rot in hell... i'm lucky to escape unhurt because was traveling at 80km/h can still hold the steering tightly...if more than that might loose control of the car and hit trees or something else at the side of the road...
mind to share the location of the incidents? thanks in advance..

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Thanks for sharing bro..
it just crazy how during long drives, 'balik kampung' excursions, we have to be alert and keep away from, drunk drivers, road bullies, road hogs, etc... while battling fatigue and tiredness.. Now we have to look out for "screws"??

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

it happened about a month ago @ duta tol heading to northern ... few cars became victims... if not mistaken on the T&G lane...
hmm if it is at toll booth, then there are CCTV's.. just wondering if this is an isolated incident, or is it a real MO for criminals / greedy workshops..?

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
luckily dekaiser was traveling 80km/h.. I think they will plan for larger car parts as nobody come to their workshop to repair at that night.. maybe gearbox after this. LOL.. Beware guys!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tabur screws, nails, oil etc...very common edi...
beware especially at R&R seremban as while the drivers leave for makan2...some of those buggers
will cut your radiator hose......so beware, the story has been posted in this thread somewhere.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Do anyone know anything about this powerzone LSD? Please give me some feedback on this item, reliability? Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience