Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sindiket ini mungkin didalangi bengkel2 tayar sekitar kawasan berkenaan....
I think those nails or screws are not meant for cars....

I think they are thrown there to puncture the motorcycles

Because the motorcycles mobile tube changers are all nearby...

They even put ads on dividers, curbs, near petrol station of their services

If they can repair 20 punctured motorcycles tyres a day, their income is a whopping few hundred ringgit a day...

Therefore i dont think the car tyre shops people would do that...

Only RM3 to repair a hole, so not as lucrative as the mobile outdoor service motorcycle tyre repairers.:banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
tabur screws, nails, oil etc...very common edi...
beware especially at R&R seremban as while the drivers leave for makan2...some of those buggers
will cut your radiator hose......so beware, the story has been posted in this thread somewhere.
seremban and senawang - my colleague "kena" last month, they cut the hose, then they appeared in motorbike and offering help with sincere look and then trick my friend to tow the car to nearby tol plaza but ended up in a workshop in senawang and within less than 1 hour, dismantle the whole engine and told my colleague this la that la - engine total lost la - then when my friend wanna pull out the car - they demand for rm3k to fix back if not they wont allow it to tow out, ended up dismantling - fix back with the same parts minus some parts suspected stolen cos my friend's car is quite new and charged rm4.5k!!:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

some photo i taken on a myvi ... the driver speechless seeing his tyre in this kind of condition meanwhile at the same time few other cars also "strike" the nails...
like that if patch hole - rm5 per hole..better buy new...what idiots doing this...hope the lorries send them away peacefully next time when they try pouring nails....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
seremban and senawang - my colleague "kena" last month, they cut the hose, then they appeared in motorbike and offering help with sincere look and then trick my friend to tow the car to nearby tol plaza but ended up in a workshop in senawang and within less than 1 hour, dismantle the whole engine and told my colleague this la that la - engine total lost la - then when my friend wanna pull out the car - they demand for rm3k to fix back if not they wont allow it to tow out, ended up dismantling - fix back with the same parts minus some parts suspected stolen cos my friend's car is quite new and charged rm4.5k!!:banghead::banghead:
For such cases can't get the authorities/police to do something about it? Like report police?
Were there any solution if in future anyone would have been a victim?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
A few days before Raya (17th Aug), on my way to my in-laws place, I stopped by at Seremban R&R for buka puasa. I checked my parked car a few times coz I've seen 2 Indian fellas on motorbikes circling the parking area at that time.. Could be the syndicate members...

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The finished table

my engine gone, blown beyond repairs

take the engine home and dismantle and do some power wash + degrease...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience