Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs

DewA_LavaU

Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Taken from Lowyat forum

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2467221&hl=

Biaqpila™: AWAS!!! SINDIKET TABUR SKRU DI JALANRAYA

Kelihatan deretan skru yang tertusuk ke dalam tayar.

UNTUK PERHATIAN SEMUA

Kini terdapat sindiket menabur skru di jalanraya bagi merosakkan tayar kenderaan. Sindiket jahat ini mungkin didalangi individu atau bengkel kenderaan tertentu.Mohon pihak berkuasa menjalankan pemantauan bagi mengelakkan tragedi yang lebih teruk berlaku.

Terbaru seorang pemandu yang melalui selekoh Jalan Duta berhampiran Tol Jalan Duta mendapati tayar keretanya terkena 16 batang skru pada kedua-dua biji tayar.Beliau terpaksa menukar kedua-dua tayar keretanya kerana terlalu banyak lubang pada tayar dan sukar ditampal lagi.

Sebelum ini pun terdapat kes yang sama terkena pada penunggang motosikal.

Harap semua berhati-hati terutama di musim perayaan bagi mengelakkan tragedi.

Last edited:

dekaiser

5 Year | Silver
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not only nails...nowadays they even resort to leaving automotive parts on the middle of the road at nite especially when visibility is limited...i'm one of the victim this morning...i hit a car drive shaft which is left in the middle of the road...didn't notice it since it was dark during that time...and the color of the drive shaft not helping either...first i thought it was a deep pot hole...when i backtracking the road that i've passed before, i can see a drive shaft rod complete with CV joint was lying on the road...my tires unrepairable since it was sidewall damage...so changed both front tires...now pokai already for hari raya...those buggers are retards...wanna cari makan the easy way...i pray they will rot in hell... i'm lucky to escape unhurt because was traveling at 80km/h can still hold the steering tightly...if more than that might loose control of the car and hit trees or something else at the side of the road...

Last edited:

myakac

5 Year | Silver
Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not only nails...nowadays they even resort to leaving automotive parts on the middle of the road at nite especially when visibility is limited...i'm one of the victim this morning...i hit a car drive shaft which is left in the middle of the road...didn't notice it since it was dark during that time...and the color of the drive shaft not helping either...first i thought it was a deep pot hole...when i backtracking the road that i've passed before, i can see a drive shaft rod complete with CV joint was lying on the road...my tires unrepairable since it was sidewall damage...so changed both front tires...now pokai already for hari raya...those buggers are retards...wanna cari makan the easy way...i pray they will rot in hell... i'm lucky to escape unhurt because was traveling at 80km/h can still hold the steering tightly...if more than that might loose control of the car and hit trees or something else at the side of the road...
mind to share the location of the incidents? thanks in advance..

joethurr

Sep 11, 2007
Thanks for sharing bro..
it just crazy how during long drives, 'balik kampung' excursions, we have to be alert and keep away from, drunk drivers, road bullies, road hogs, etc... while battling fatigue and tiredness.. Now we have to look out for "screws"??

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

it happened about a month ago @ duta tol heading to northern ... few cars became victims... if not mistaken on the T&G lane...
hmm if it is at toll booth, then there are CCTV's.. just wondering if this is an isolated incident, or is it a real MO for criminals / greedy workshops..?

penagihdadih

5 Year | Silver
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
luckily dekaiser was traveling 80km/h.. I think they will plan for larger car parts as nobody come to their workshop to repair at that night.. maybe gearbox after this. LOL.. Beware guys!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tabur screws, nails, oil etc...very common edi...
beware especially at R&R seremban as while the drivers leave for makan2...some of those buggers
will cut your radiator hose......so beware, the story has been posted in this thread somewhere.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sindiket ini mungkin didalangi bengkel2 tayar sekitar kawasan berkenaan....
I think those nails or screws are not meant for cars....

I think they are thrown there to puncture the motorcycles

Because the motorcycles mobile tube changers are all nearby...

They even put ads on dividers, curbs, near petrol station of their services

If they can repair 20 punctured motorcycles tyres a day, their income is a whopping few hundred ringgit a day...

Therefore i dont think the car tyre shops people would do that...

Only RM3 to repair a hole, so not as lucrative as the mobile outdoor service motorcycle tyre repairers.:banghead:

EvolutionZ

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
tabur screws, nails, oil etc...very common edi...
beware especially at R&R seremban as while the drivers leave for makan2...some of those buggers
will cut your radiator hose......so beware, the story has been posted in this thread somewhere.
seremban and senawang - my colleague "kena" last month, they cut the hose, then they appeared in motorbike and offering help with sincere look and then trick my friend to tow the car to nearby tol plaza but ended up in a workshop in senawang and within less than 1 hour, dismantle the whole engine and told my colleague this la that la - engine total lost la - then when my friend wanna pull out the car - they demand for rm3k to fix back if not they wont allow it to tow out, ended up dismantling - fix back with the same parts minus some parts suspected stolen cos my friend's car is quite new and charged rm4.5k!!:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

some photo i taken on a myvi ... the driver speechless seeing his tyre in this kind of condition meanwhile at the same time few other cars also "strike" the nails...
like that if patch hole - rm5 per hole..better buy new...what idiots doing this...hope the lorries send them away peacefully next time when they try pouring nails....

Supra_Fanatics

Sep 17, 2008
seremban and senawang - my colleague "kena" last month, they cut the hose, then they appeared in motorbike and offering help with sincere look and then trick my friend to tow the car to nearby tol plaza but ended up in a workshop in senawang and within less than 1 hour, dismantle the whole engine and told my colleague this la that la - engine total lost la - then when my friend wanna pull out the car - they demand for rm3k to fix back if not they wont allow it to tow out, ended up dismantling - fix back with the same parts minus some parts suspected stolen cos my friend's car is quite new and charged rm4.5k!!:banghead::banghead:
For such cases can't get the authorities/police to do something about it? Like report police?
Were there any solution if in future anyone would have been a victim?

g4i8y0t

Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
A few days before Raya (17th Aug), on my way to my in-laws place, I stopped by at Seremban R&R for buka puasa. I checked my parked car a few times coz I've seen 2 Indian fellas on motorbikes circling the parking area at that time.. Could be the syndicate members...