2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
yaya.. let us know so that I can ask my fren buy 1 from me at AU...hehehe

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
hey ppl, i notice something today on my afr gauge. after accelerating hard on high gear, then the needle will tick tick tick as i mentioned earlier la.. but after that when i decelerate, the needle point the leanest end..

then i got me thinking, is the ecu so smart that when it detects high vacuum with zero throttle position, the fuel injectors stop injecting fuel to the cylinder, causing super lean exhaust? got such thing ah?

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
last time I had a friend test my car with his AFR gadget, turns out mine's putting rich reading between 12-15 but stable around 11-12 during 3k RPM.
This should be notified as normal, right?
From what I read & heard, the optimum point should be 13 or 14.

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
it's known that 14.7 is the best ratio, but we never know coz each meter might show different reading as they have different voltage multipliers, something like tat.. mine totally sucks..

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
it's known that 14.7 is the best ratio, but we never know coz each meter might show different reading as they have different voltage multipliers, something like tat.. mine totally sucks..
aiyo... how can suck...
if suck then you use vacuum meter de...
BTW I have Autometer narrowband AFR for sale... :P (terpromote pulak)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience