Engine Wash
Before Wash

Meguiar's Degreaser & Hypercoat

Finished job

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi mattrig,

Thanks for ur enquiry, all our work includes wash, vacuum, tire shine using meguair's of course. For polishing the recommended steps such as clay detailing is a prerequisite prior to polishing and waxing.
Note that the effectiveness of a shine lies in the amount of spider webs and swirls that can be seen under strong light condition and also paint defects such as orange peel effect etc during the paint curing process.
We will be glad to show you a live demo of what I am talking about to make you understand.
Sorry for being long winded, because this is the secret for a perfect shine.
Finally if your car paintwork is satisfactory for polish, after claying we will polish and wax the car.
Coming back to your question, your investment using Meguair's professional products and Gold Class wax would be only be RM180.00

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Great showcase of Meguair's products too, I heard Meguair's consumer products can be purchased online with free delivery soon?

My engine compartment still looks brilliant after the wash, dirt can hardly stick to the area hyper coated. A fantastic job, never new the Meguair's professional products can give such do such a good job.

Will need to polish and wax again this week.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi 499squadron,

Right on, Klasse (Klasse) is just up and running.
Free delivery in Selangor only.

Since your ride has done a paint defect job, only maintanance job is required.

Please call or text me at 016-2146357 (Joel) to arrange an appointment for your ride sir, your effort is much appreciated.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Have Klasse AIO/SG done and it is still beading water like never before.

Nearly 2 months now oh.. Thanks for a nice job and best of all your price..

Regards to Ahmad and Tam.

*One of our recovered comment*
Note

Last edited:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Klasse Auto Detailing

A perfectionist choice, quality products and services!
99% Scratch free wash!

Tuesdays-Sundays (10am-8pm)

If u are in the neighborhood please drop by =)
Look for a big DAIKIN signboard ( Signboard currently in progress)

Address : USJ1/6 no30
47300 Subang Mewah,
Selangor
Tel : 016-3365959 (Mr.Tan)
016-2146357 (Joel)
Fax : 03-56317308
E-mail : [email protected]
**Call for appointment.

Complete Interior Cleaning
(RM180/Sedan)
(Pembersihan Dalaman)

Glass Watermark removal(RM30/Glass)
(Pengeluaran kesan air dari cermin)

Meguiar's Engine Wash, Degreasing, & Coating(RM15)
(cucian, pengeluaran minyak & perlindungan enjin)

Headlamp restoration(RM40)
(Baik pulih lampu kereta)

Tar removal(RM25/Sedan)
(Pengeluaran tar)

Metal & Chroming Shine
(RM30/Rim,etc)
(Pengilapan besi)

Wash & Vacuum (Meguiar’s RM15/ Loca RM8)*Sedan
(Cuci & Vacuum)

Meguiar's Quik Maintenance (RM10)
(Pengilatan & perlindungan pantas)

Polishing(Bring the shine out in your car and remove swirlmarks/holograms)

Meguiar's Basic Polish & Shine(RM140/Sedan)
-1 Step Polish with M#80
-Wax
(For cars with no swirl-marks/holograms)

Meguiar's Standard Polish & Shine(RM180/Sedan)
-2 Step Polish with M#83 > M#80
-Wax
(For cars with minor swirl-marks/holograms)

Meguiar's Premium Polish & Shine(RM350/Sedan)
-3 Step with Polish M#85 > M#83 > M#80
-Wax
(For cars with major swirl-marks/holograms)

Meguiar's Show Car Shine(RM650/Sedan)

Waxing or Sealant(Protect ur car after polish)

Meguiar's Wax & Shine(RM70/Sedan)
-Wax

Klasse Durable Polish & Shine (RM 180 / Sedan)
a. Wash & Vacuum
b. Surface preperation
c. Klasse All-in-One
d. Klasse Sealant
f. Trim Detailer

American and German products, two of the top leaders in autodetailing =)
-Klasse-
Menzerna
Meguiar's

Meguiar’s Engine Wash, degreasing & hypercoating. (RM15 for all)

Meguiar’s Signature Wash & Vacuum (RM15/Sedan)
a. Shoot high pressure air - To loosen the dirt from seats, carpets, hard to reach areas and etc.
b. Vacuum
c. Clean interior glass - Meguiar's Glass Cleaner
d. Interior protectant - Meguiar's Interior protectant for longer protection & a glossy finish(non oily)
e. Wash - Meguiar's shampoo plus
f. Shoot high pressure air
g. Wipe - Our clothes are microfiber towels that ensures a scratch free wash
h. Silicon protection
i. Tire Shine - Meguiar's Endurance Shine

Complete Interior Cleaning (RM180/Sedan)
a. Front & Back Seats (Leather / Cushion)
b. Mat
c. Floor Cleaning
d. Ceiling
e. Cushions
f. Dashboard & Rear
g. Boot space
h. Carpets
i. Door panels
j. Odor Remover
k. Interior protection

*Cleaning Machine is used in most of the parts.
**Duration (1 Day)

PRICING is categorize into 4 sizes

1) Small Cars (eg. Mini, Kelisa, Kancil)
2) Medium Sedans (eg. Wira, Myvi, Getz)
3) Large Sedans (eg. Sonata, Accord, BMW 5,6,7 series)
4) MPV/ 4WD/ SUV (eg. Pajero, Storm, Murano)

Engine Wash
Before Wash

Meguiar's Degreaser & Hypercoat

Finished job

Oxidation & Polishing

For old rides that wants to restore its glorious days! Just look at the difference!

Headlamps

This Merz headlamps being exposed in extreme heat and minor scratches being restored to it original condition!

Last edited:

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
As u all may know some of our post has been deleted, 10 to be exact. Some inquiries may be lost n some wishes/appreciations too. I thank all of u again although they are missing i will never forget them. I will try and recover some as i have saved a few. Thank u again, n keep checkin the forum for future offers. Keep up the good work ZTH n members. Do mail me or contact me for further inquiries.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
Announcement:
We will be closed this Thursday, 1st of May for Labors day~!
God bless n stay safe.

Everything here will be changed soon, in terms of presentation and also sales at our websites.
I hope all ZTH members will be up-to-date with our sales,discounts, n services!

Last edited:

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
Lilseoul bro... i'm staying in PJ area, kota damansara to be exact and i'm really interested in checking out this car detailing center of urs at USJ1. but i'm not really sure on how to get there as i am not familiar with USJ routes at all... can u gif me a brief idea on how to get there from my place here? thanks... :)

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
hi lilseoul, from what i've read so far, quite impressive, your jobs done. would like to enquire, do you use high pressure water to clean the car, or just a hose and running water?

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008

Easiest way to our place is to locate Summit USJ & go around the back, you will come to a stop at a traffic light and notice Giant USJ in front of you to the left so is Mydin, go past them & straight till the end until u will have to make a right turn & keep going down straight until you reach a roundabout. Take a 3 o'clock and you will notice us on your left, look for a Mamak stall at the conner lot & we are 1 shop away from it. Or simply use Google Maps to further ease ur way over =)

Sry Supernova i took so long to reply.

To Jerm,

Wished you had read the post before ZTH had the major forum breakdowns.
=) We use high pressure water for most of our washing, its good when it comes to cleaning above the tire areas n also dirt on tires before we wash them to loosen it up,rims too. We further understand that some customers may be concern of their paint conditions due to the high pressure gush, that is why when we wash its at a save distance & correct water size.

Bro/sisters : Dont forget to click the bar so that the pictures will expand ;)

Last edited:

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
elo, couldn't wait for your reply, so i went on sunday last, very impressive job done on the car wash.

engine wash could do with more detail though, well..maybe it's called engine wash cos you only wash the engine, and not concentrate much on the engine bay ;) wouldnt mind paying a bit more if the job is spectacularly done

all in all, i'm very happy with the overall job! kudos! i'm advocating your business to anyone i know ;) see you next month for my wax job!

499squadron

Feb 3, 2008
Wei, i heard u guys are testing out something up your sleeves>>>>

What is this Flex XC3401VRG??? I understand it is a Dual Action machine, any links i can go to??

My engine compartment is still outstanding, dust hardly sticks, brilliant. I think every six months cukup to keep it tip top lah, now already nearly 5 months between wash.

Lilseoul

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
elo, couldn't wait for your reply, so i went on sunday last, very impressive job done on the car wash.

engine wash could do with more detail though, well..maybe it's called engine wash cos you only wash the engine, and not concentrate much on the engine bay ;) wouldnt mind paying a bit more if the job is spectacularly done

all in all, i'm very happy with the overall job! kudos! i'm advocating your business to anyone i know ;) see you next month for my wax job!
Thank you for your feedback, i have already passed the word on to my boys to pay detailed attention to the engine compartment in future service washes. Your feedbacks are very important to us.

Also if your coming for your wax job to be done, please let me be of service to u, feel free to contact me at 016-2146357 (Joel) to book your appointment.
We would like very much to be well prepared for your arrival, once again thank u for advocating us and we hope to meet your standards further in the future.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience