Audi Navigation Map

LANCET

Nov 14, 2005
Hi all.
got b8 audi a4
how can i get a the CD navi map for malaysia and spore?
my car came with the euro map.

thanks
jim

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
perhaps u shud drive ur ride to Audi showroom ?
am plannin to do dat for d navi settings if they can help.

LANCET

Nov 14, 2005
well, heard that euromobil dun support non- local cars..
not sure if that is the case..
maybe i will try one day n update you guys.

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
went to Audi Glenmarie to check with em bout d gps.
currently they cant help as all d new Audis comes only with Audi symphony player n even theres gps unit, its built in n not by CDs.
great service they got there.

May 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all.
got b8 audi a4
how can i get a the CD navi map for malaysia and spore?
my car came with the euro map.

thanks
jim
Hi, I've got the same question, got a new UK specs Audi A4 quattro with in-build Navi and Uk/Europe maps. Anybody out there knows where I can buy the maps for Malaysia and Singapore? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
I'm about to ask the same question. Do update ya if anyone done. Tq

Oct 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

I also need the Malaysian map for my A4 from the UK with factory-fitted SatNav (reg 2007 so I think it's a B7 model)

Audi both in Malaysia and Singapore don't seem to be able to get the disc. Haven't yet found the answer on VAGSG.

Can anyone help?

GB

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
It seems that most of us have this problem , hopefully someone finds a solution soon

Anyway why is the audi club so dead here ? i m sure there are tons of owners out there

Oct 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Well it probably doesnt help that if you try and join : : : VAGMY : : : For VAG Car Enthusiasts it fails to send you the activation Email!

Shame as I think the members there might be able to help.

Does anyone out there have a Malaysia map DVD for an Audi factory-fitted SatNav?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

what the ..? the link above seems to have been removed - it was supposed to be clubaudimalaysia dot com

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I ve tried joining a number of times but the activation email doesnt come at all

So i guess i ll just be spending time in vagsg

Oct 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
You can contact nethawk at streamyx dot com to get a username/password for clubaudimalaysia dot com if the website doesn't work.

In the meantime, has anyone else got thoughts on how to get a Malaysia map DVD for a 2007 Audi factory-fitted SatNav?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, know any place where i can do good and cheap wheel alignment and cambering in Ampang?

I hate to go to places where all of a sudden they say cambering is RM60.00 when you can get it for RM45.00.

Thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience