ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ETC..]

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
Guys......do you think these items are original??

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...c-x-6-5-fnx-2614-and-p162s-component-set.html

coz i've seen alot of these sets selling on lelong.com.my as well.......so just wondering wether its the same batch of Fake products?
Hello there,
Thanks for the free advertisement.. :) anyway the authorised agent for RF in malaysia is Autocraft. As for the item that i'm selling, it does have any sticker from them ( guess u would know why ryte )... Other than that, it's still rolling out from the same production factory of the respective brand. So far the customers that have bought from me has no complains regarding the sound quality. If there is, I'm more than happy to help them out as well.

Any other clarification, pls do not hesitate to enquire ya.. Thanks

P/S : I don't tend to mislead anyone, so before any purchase or anything, pls just give a shout out to me. I'll try my best to answer all questions.

Last edited:

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
After reading thru so much of this fakies, I bueh tahan la... want to lash out my bad experience & stupidity with Lelong.com at here....

I actually won a bid at Lelong.com for a MB Quart PCE-216 at abt RM330. I was so damn happy at the price I got, thought I was the lucky one. I actually called him to make sure this is genuine before I participated in the bidding. He repeatedly assured me that this is original component and its just that its obsolete models underwater set from S'pore, thts y its so cheap....!!!! Being arrogant in ICE, I masuk lar.....

Mana tau after I rec'd and installed the set, the crossover failed just after abt 1 month of using. Also I find the sound qualilty is so poor that even my rear original used Infinity 6x9 sounds much much much better than the front component set. It just wasn't clear & sharp like the previous set which I had and stupidly sold together with my old car!!!!

I called the fella and request for warranty replacement but he refused saying that there is no warranty as the price I won was too low for him to provide warranty. He could only provide warranty to those who purchased the similar set out right from him at RM850 only.

All these happened just early this year. The guy's name is Willian Wong Wei Keat. Beware of him. He has 2 registered username in lelong.com - djwill and another which I forgot. But his name is stated inside the pymt section for money transfer to his MBB acct.

But I must commend the uncle from Tampin who is a lelonger as he sells genuine stuffs only from USA. His son is working in Salt Lake City USA, just next to the Kicker factory. So he could get many genuine stuffs direct from there......

So to finish my long sad story, as advised by others beforehand, look for warranty card and any other trails that may support your purchase as near original as possible unless you are getting from a genuine authorised dealer in town !!!!!!!

jazza

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
hai.. any review on Alpine ayam brand, as i'm using it and wanted to add more. Another thing, does woofer/speaker come with warranty?

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
Willian Wong Wei Keat???
oh, gud info....
any body can show the name of "MASTER MIND" here..

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
acuali how soundstream noe wheter is fake or not?
take it go soundstrem shop? puchong got 1~

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Well I have learnt something recently. If you are going to bid in lelong.com, make sure you read thru the posting page. It usually will state all the fantastic descriptions which are "cut & paste" from the original website's product description. They looked nice but also 99% fake unless it is stated there as "100% ORIGINAL". Otherwise, dun bother reading thru as those r just the std descriptions from the website out to woo dumb ass like myself !!! sigh....

amateur.p

Known Member
Feb 9, 2006
DJWILL, VICTORBIE & CANDYKHOR

Becareful when you buy from them...they are also lurking around in ZTH! Have seen their postings, mostly on Autobahn products!

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

DJWILL, VICTORBIE & CANDYKHOR

Becareful when you buy from them...they are also lurking around in ZTH! Have seen their postings, mostly on Autobahn products!
i think they already change nickname now.!!!!

soundstream30

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
Re: ATTENTION: BEWARE with FAKE item [ RF,KICKER,DLS,ALPINE,JBL,SOUNDSTREAM,MOHAWK,ET

new info..
beware with XXXXXX seller

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006

aiyo..."listen for wad u paid"
juz like wad u ppl said, fake product cheaper than ori bout 1/4 price la, so, dun hope u pay cheap and can hear nice quality sound...except if there is ppl selling fake product at ori prices, then have to complaint lor...

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang

bump for a gd thread

hi1983, JBL and Soundstream do not have any fake product? how bout' those in Lelong.com 1? becos the price is dem attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

will lightening the crankshaft make the car go faster....
or wat will it do...what are the side effects....
im driving a satria gti...

how much is it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience