Asian Auto Salon + Big Boyz Toyz 2005

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
Over-bared car models!

yup..hankook sure knows how to advertise their name. But they are not the only ones.

In Korea here at the moment, having the best cutout uniform/costume is a must sure-have for advertising products. Not only does the autosalon or other events with cars bring professional photographers of all kinds, but the half-naked :birthday: women in those fashionable/weird uniforms provided by the sponsors brings in an extra number of photographers(namely the normal public). You can find all sorts of photos of car models with uniform branded with names in various sites or mini-hompy's in Korea.

Thus promotion is maximised using these method. Promoters need not spend much on advertising.

But in Malaysia, they cant go full-on, no? due to it being an islamic country. I know it has changed alot but still I would think the over-bared is barred.

Ps. let me know what you think , for I could be wrong.

GTII

Oct 19, 2004
saolabi said:
yup..hankook sure knows how to advertise their name. But they are not the only ones.

In Korea here at the moment, having the best cutout uniform/costume is a must sure-have for advertising products. Not only does the autosalon or other events with cars bring professional photographers of all kinds, but the half-naked :birthday: women in those fashionable/weird uniforms provided by the sponsors brings in an extra number of photographers(namely the normal public). You can find all sorts of photos of car models with uniform branded with names in various sites or mini-hompy's in Korea.

Thus promotion is maximised using these method. Promoters need not spend much on advertising.

But in Malaysia, they cant go full-on, no? due to it being an islamic country. I know it has changed alot but still I would think the over-bared is barred.

Ps. let me know what you think , for I could be wrong.
Yer well..it prob doesnt matter on the internetz ;)
so for all our sakes, why dont you post up some nice pics u find in Korea! nudge wink ;)
cos this thread is worthless without PICS!! :)
\

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
huh,i like all the gals,cars!!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Being one of the car care enthusiast, i found car detailing brings most enjoyment after the "Hardship, elbow grease effort" to maintain our cars.

Unfortunately, there is no Doctorship, Degree or Diploma courses that we can attend locally besides the adhoc detailer invitation. (correct me if i am wrong, thank you)

As such , i have written some basic information on the steps of car detailing so that we can reference just in case we forgot after aged.

Click link below if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience