ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Just saw these today. I wonder why there was very few accounts of these incidents.

[youtube]wLZQVtKkK9k[/youtube]

[youtube]x5KbBfZ3kck[/youtube]

Discuss.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
The takeover is only fine if the buyer isn't american, I hate the word 'soccer' being used.

It's best to be taken over, coz without a strong financial background, our upcoming young players would soon be tempted by good pays elsewhere, and with loads of money being injected into the club, players would have much more faith in the club's chances of competing at the highest level.

That's another shot in our foot again. Damn xien lor, tired of those frustrating scorelines. And whenever people expect you to win 3-0 or 4-0, we came up with a disappointing result at half time.
itz kinda weird that the americans call their game a football, while they use their hands most of the time... probably 99% of the game play.... and call a "FOOT"ball game soccer....

intellectually challenged here? hahahahaa.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
silver.....henry just trying to be pires laaa......hahahahahahaaaa.......but didnt fully learn from the true master.....if he wanna dive......at least make it look convincing like ronaldo rite......

anyway......isay 80% chances that lehman leaving this summer and there is rumor carson coming to replace him......bummer.........that kid is just 21 years ol'.........i dont think is a good move get an experience keeper.......donno who but wenger should start scouting.......prebably use FM2007 if he doesnt have the time....muhahahahahahaa

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well, I find it strange that the media didn't really pick up the incidents. If it was Ronaldo or Rooney, they would have been anally raped by the media for one whole week.

And I liked how Andy Gray said that Henry "lost his balance". Saint Henry, above criticism.

Last edited:

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
itz kinda weird that the americans call their game a football, while they use their hands most of the time... probably 99% of the game play.... and call a "FOOT"ball game soccer....

intellectually challenged here? hahahahaa.
The think the term "Handball" was used for the real 'handball'. They might even have thought 'armball' sounds stupid, so....

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Well, I find it strange that the media didn't really pick up the incidents. If it was Ronaldo or Rooney, they would have been anally raped by the media for one whole week.

And I liked how Andy Gray said that Henry "lost his balance". Saint Henry, above criticism.
he will get slaughtered.....if the penalty was given.......and if he do it often.....

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
a win against bolton.....its been few years that i seen arsenal managed to outplay bolton for most part of the game.....and suprisingly diaby and denilson combination works very well against a physical bolton side.......but game ball should go to adebayor........tireless efforts........running around the park with monumental energies.........both of our winger also did very well......rosicky with his "ill make space for myself if they wont let me to" attitude and hleb "ill prefer to assist then score"........aliadiere also had a very good extra time game........probably with tired legs of bolton players he manage to slalom through the field and pass the ball to ljunberg......and our beloved Calvin Klein supermodal manage to find some of his sparks when the superb ljunberg-bergkamp rules the field back in 2001-2002 season.....and what a clinical finishing he produced......but cant say much bout baptista.....he had an average performance plus he miss a penalty.......gilberto also did......but at least he built a stonewall at the back.......djorou also played well but i prefer him at the centre and rate him beter then Philip "Cygan MARK II" Sanderos......on the other side clichy was again for me filling the shoe of Cashly Cole nicely.....actually Cashly WHO?........hes fast, strong and technically read the game very well......and almunia......he did pretty well......i quite suprised about his distributions.......which seems been lacking from lehman........almunia when he manage to intercept a cross or corner kick he will throw it to he flank so that we can counter attack....while lehman will be arguing with ref or opposition player about a foul.....

anyway credit to bolton.....they stick to their game play and did well....they should have a penalty on the first halve but they didnt....consider us lucky....tho' couldnt say about our 2 brazilian.....

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
tonight against Blackburn boys.......i think this should be slightly tricky but manageble game........we already trash them at home and beat them away with ten men.......this should be a moral booster towards the squads..........comon GUNNERS!

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT!!!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
A boring 0-0 draw with Rovers. In truth, Arsenal never really clicked into 2nd gear and i'd say they were cruising all the way, except maybe towards the last 10 mins where they were desperate for a goal, but it didn't come. I'd say they have 1 eye on the Champions League tie this coming weekday night and they were just bring cautious not to get too tired and to avoid injury. They were only playing posession ball and just managed to limit Rovers from attacking.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, hectic schedule for us, have to be careful with the players, especially when you just played for 120 minutes just a few days ago.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
ahhhh dammmmiiitttt......we should have win......we dont need another........but what to do......we blew it.......replay in next 3weeks i supposed........izit just me or everybody elz think the same thing that we prefer to make our live harder and then get the job done.....:confused_smile:.......nevermind PSV next.....

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT!!!

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
it's ok.. more games means more playing time for our youngsters. ;)

btw, i don't agree starting Henry for this game. he should've come on as subs like rosicky. I'd start Ade + ali.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
but bro....letih la bro.......besides midfield and strikers we got abundance of players who can play there......but defend takder....toure looks tired.........gallas finally have come back from injury.......djorou got potentials....sanderos is good when he choosed to be......eboue injured......that left hoyte as sole right back.....clichy is not progressing.....hes already there....but traore still young.....too hectic la......this coming few weeks we gonna have weekend and weekdays game......if im not mistaken for the next 4 weeks.....that will be 8 games in a row....toll will be taken from our boys......

we should have kill blackburn i think......

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well i know its got nothing related to section but just wanna share to you guys. I make enquiry about cam regrind. And this is what i get frm the seller.

To the seller, you are welcome to come in defense for your atitude.

Private Message: Re: cam regrind
Yesterday, 11:39 PM
YuHaNiSa...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience