• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
actually not fetish rite if men like to c women in lingerie.

coz they're design to make women to hav a sexier look n to seduce their bf or husband.... :D

unless men treat those lingerie as something else or use them in other ways.... :P

Bad^kokan

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
Regnarok
www.xitami.utb.cz
wow.
chun man!

nice try man!alantan!

kidkid

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
errmmm,

sleeping gown consider as lingerie item ar? :unsure:

feerio

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Bandar Sunway
www.keiconcept.net
hahaha.. actually, anything is sexy when a pretty gurl undresses in front of u! rite? as it may not be easy to get a gurl to do so. :P what can make a man happier than to see a gurl exposing MORE skin! haha!

me love 2 see 'em ladies in black / red lingerie! hot hot!!

:lol:

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@Jan 7 2005, 16:56
hahha
juz wondering
nothing hamsap
i was chatting with a fren of mine about those jap perverts who buy gals panty fr those dispensing machine
also,tribute to uncle TT for his panty wealth making scheme!
so,do u guys get turn on when see gals underwaer?
[snapback]643159[/snapback]​
i love shoes fetish in lady! :P

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by feerio@Mar 20 2005, 13:32
hahaha.. actually, anything is sexy when a pretty gurl undresses in front of u! rite? as it may not be easy to get a gurl to do so. :P what can make a man happier than to see a gurl exposing MORE skin! haha!

[snapback]824684[/snapback]​
Agreed about the undressing part...if I ever see the gal I like undress in front of me sure I nosebleed kau-kau...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by kct+Mar 28 2005, 23:00 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kct @ Mar 28 2005, 23:00 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-feerio@Mar 20 2005, 13:32
hahaha.. actually, anything is sexy when a pretty gurl undresses in front of u! rite? as it may not be easy to get a gurl to do so.  :P  what can make a man happier than to see a gurl exposing MORE skin! haha!

[snapback]824684[/snapback]​
Agreed about the undressing part...if I ever see the gal I like undress in front of me sure I nosebleed kau-kau...
[snapback]848554[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

agree also....
will surely bleed kau kau

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by rayracer@Mar 29 2005, 20:19
actually wat means of "FETISH"??
SHOE FETISH,CLOTH FETISH,BRA FETISH,LINGERINE FETISH!!

many fetish lah!!! :(
[snapback]851718[/snapback]​
Having certain desire over certain objects that are inanimate.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
FETISH - FETISHISM

A fetish (from French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from Latin facticius) is a natural object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular a thing created by people that has power over people. The concept was coined by Charles de Brosses in 1757 and was originally used in the 18th century by French and German scholars to characterize the earliest stages in the evolution of religion. In the 19th century anthropologists and historians of religion such as E. B. Tylor and J. F. McLennan developed the theories of animism and totemism to account for fetishism.

The concept of “fetishism” allowed historians of religion to shift attention from the relationship between people and God to the relationship between people and material objects; moreover, it established false models of causal explanations of natural events as a central problem for historians and social theorists.

Blood is often considered a particularly powerful fetish or ingredient in fetishes. In colonial Africa, the hair of white people was also considered powerful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience