are u a lingerie fetish?

  • Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs

are u lingerie fetish?

  • YES

  • NO


Results are only viewable after voting.

XaMaX

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,192
0
1,636
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by alien+Jan 9 2005, 15:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alien @ Jan 9 2005, 15:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by alantan@Jan 9 2005, 00:36
<!--QuoteBegin-Glocker
@Jan 9 2005, 00:00
Girl in sexy underwear sure more stim than girl in granny old underwear lah, but dun really care, cuz it'll end up on the floor also wut.... :ph34r:

IMHO,

white is the sexiest colour ,,i wonder why?but white does turns you on don't you think so?
i oso dunno ar..
white is not the onli color la..black and ferrari red oso...
but gals in white make me turn around and look twice... :P [/b][/quote]
u turn around to look twice cos u see got chance to see "something" or not ma....
 

AE80TypeD

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 24, 2003
1,880
4
1,636
Puchong
Visit site
WAH lau weyyyy!! if i got a gf whom i buy lingerie and lets me SEE her in them!!!! (just them!)

argh! kenot think.. to much until brain become stupid liao! imagine too much :lol:

lucky buggers.... <_< :P

i dont fetish for lingerie as much as i fetish wats under them :lol: muakakakakak~
 

protnosss

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 17, 2004
52
0
1,506
Originally posted by Crashvenom+Jan 10 2005, 01:10 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crashvenom @ Jan 10 2005, 01:10 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Jan 10 2005, 00:09
imagine they pull u in.. in de fitting room.. together.. ;)
you mean you stand outside and wait everytime? [/b][/quote]
woah ! all the bf waiting outside must be dam jealous lo :D
 

hotlink

Senior Member
Senior Member
Jan 9, 2005
11
0
1,501
i bought lacy stocking at sungai wang black n white....very nice.... u guys can find at sungai wang if u wan buy lacy stocking for ur gf....but price abit too much :( rm100-rm200 :(
 

alantan

Senior Member
Senior Member
Dec 24, 2003
3,573
15
1,636
kl
Visit site
i saw once in s'pore SUNTEC city..
i was sitting a a bench outside a shop.my mom was inside looking for cloths..halrf selling vcloths half selling lingerie

so i cahc a glimps of a hottie iside the lingerie section and i saw his bf(kinda fat and decent look) his GF shopping the linierie and pikc a piece or two and he called his BF..pull his hand and the BF folllowed him into the fittings room...

:blink: :blink:
then i'll let the imaginations with you all
 

Glocker

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
286
2
1,516
Yeah, i went shopping with my gf when she bought this very nice underwear larr...but unfortunately, her bestfriend (gal) with her so i cannot go in and see horr. :(

Man, just the bra is like, Rm150!!! And my gf says only good ones cost that much...those that last for 3 or 4 years with proper support one.... :blink:

My boxers only Rm25 Diesel can also last for 3 years man...hahahaha.... :ph34r:
 

crashnburn

Senior Member
Senior Member
Dec 20, 2004
59
0
1,506
Visit site
wah simon... it is a hamsap topic and you are a hamsap fella. you have lured all the hamsap los out of the woodwork as well ;)
 

alien

Senior Member
Senior Member
Apr 21, 2004
2,564
3
3,138
kuala lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by XaMaX+Jan 9 2005, 23:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XaMaX @ Jan 9 2005, 23:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by alien@Jan 9 2005, 15:08
Originally posted by alantan@Jan 9 2005, 00:36
<!--QuoteBegin-Glocker
@Jan 9 2005, 00:00
Girl in sexy underwear sure more stim than girl in granny old underwear lah, but dun really care, cuz it'll end up on the floor also wut.... :ph34r:

IMHO,

white is the sexiest colour ,,i wonder why?but white does turns you on don't you think so?

i oso dunno ar..
white is not the onli color la..black and ferrari red oso...
but gals in white make me turn around and look twice... :P
u turn around to look twice cos u see got chance to see "something" or not ma.... [/b][/quote]
...eeeesh..dun la bocorkan me.. :ph34r:
 

szekeiemme

Senior Member
Senior Member
Feb 14, 2004
3,749
2
3,138
Visit site
Originally posted by Crashvenom+Jan 10 2005, 01:10 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crashvenom @ Jan 10 2005, 01:10 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Jan 10 2005, 00:09
imagine they pull u in.. in de fitting room.. together.. ;)
you mean you stand outside and wait everytime? [/b][/quote]
im single..
 

pening

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 8, 2004
72
0
1,506
shah alam
Visit site
i always accompany my gf when buying her bra heheeh.....
usually am the one who suggest what color or design.....and always follow my gf inside the fitting room hehehehe....
 

alantan

Senior Member
Senior Member
Dec 24, 2003
3,573
15
1,636
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by Glocker@Jan 10 2005, 12:06
Yeah, i went shopping with my gf when she bought this very nice underwear larr...but unfortunately, her bestfriend (gal) with her so i cannot go in and see horr. :(

Man, just the bra is like, Rm150!!! And my gf says only good ones cost that much...those that last for 3 or 4 years with proper support one.... :blink:

My boxers only Rm25 Diesel can also last for 3 years man...hahahaha.... :ph34r:
hahahrm25 can last 3 yars?
mine rm19 only also can last 3 ears w/o proper care....
 

Crashvenom

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
825
0
1,516
malaysia
Originally posted by protnosss+Jan 10 2005, 02:18 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (protnosss @ Jan 10 2005, 02:18 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Crashvenom@Jan 10 2005, 01:10
<!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme
@Jan 10 2005, 00:09
imagine they pull u in.. in de fitting room.. together.. ;)

you mean you stand outside and wait everytime?
woah ! all the bf waiting outside must be dam jealous lo :D [/b][/quote]
Erm, jealous of what? seriosuly i thought its common, i didnt know some of your
gf here is closed up to her bf.

Im used to be in a fitting room in pair, no matter its me who do the try out or her.
Its kinda annoying sometimes, depends on mood, sometimes i prefer to be outside
look look see see instead of going in, its not like you havent see before.. lolz. :P
 

simonchangwaimun

Senior Member
Senior Member
Nov 21, 2003
1,938
0
3,136
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
wahahahhaa
the boss is back!!!

hmmm...
more yes to no...
and only uncle admits...
hmmmm...
good thing
on whether i'm lingerie fetish anot...i'll let u guys imagination go wild
or perhaps u can warrant a search in my room :lol: :lol:
u guys slowly think la...
but leh...i think its normal ,like uncle said,to be lingerie fetish...
jap guys alot la...
and yes its true...
"rape" underwear better than rape gals
hahahhaha
or better than ckm's shit fetish SM with mindy
hahhahahahahaha
:lol: :lol:
about 2s in fitting room...
i've seen one malay couple in FOS fitting room....
i feel awkward...
wat would the ppl jaga fitting room think?
"yerrr...tah keh lun inside"
or worst! "yerr....kau jiao jiao inside"
-.-"
but i wouldn't mind if my gf dun mind :hint: :hint:
hahahahaha