Are KL drivers in general becoming more Rude?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just within this week, I have heard so many colleagues complaining about rude drivers driving in KL.
Anyone agree that KL drivers are getting rude by the day?. Selfish and total lack of courtesy, inconsiderate to other road users.

Example:
My fren was making a right U-turn. Another idiot driver, without giving signal squeeze from the left side, and wanted to make u turn to the right. Cutting off my frens car, while the idiot doing his u turn.
My colleague honk the guy, and the idiot driver make a rude gesture. He was wrong, and still make this gesture?? Even monkey behave 10x better than this driver.

Example2:
A colleague of mine (a lecturer) almost got bashed by a suspected newbie student at a university (at Bangi) becoz the stupid student driver backed-out his car 90 degree to the main road (The stupid student driver parked at no-parking zone initially). The lecturer driving at the main road, honked the car, as he almost t-bone the reversing car.
Guess what?the stupid student came down, shouted vulgar words to the lecturer and told the lecturer buta and kurang ajar. Then he threaten to punch the lecturer. ......My God!!! What sorta low-quality, low-class this university is taking-in? Is that school taking-in thugs as students?? I wont be surprise that thugs in the future has a bachelor degree qualification....

What the heck wrrong with these KL drivers??

usb

1,000 RPM
Jun 10, 2008
SBN / BANGI
www.facebook.com
Is that school taking-in thugs as students?? I wont be surprise that thugs in the future has a bachelor degree qualification... LOL

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just last week I found the worst tailgater ever in NKVE! This guy was driving a beat up looking Satria, and the way he tailgated people was exactly like F1 drivers trying to slipstream and find a way past by weaving left & right behind you! I let him by and gave him the bird but not sure if he saw it or not. Just unbelievable how stupid some people can be. :stupid:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just within this week, I have heard so many colleagues complaining about rude drivers driving in KL.
Anyone agree that KL drivers are getting rude by the day?. Selfish and total lack of courtesy, inconsiderate to other road users.

Example:
My fren was making a right U-turn. Another idiot driver, without giving signal squeeze from the left side, and wanted to make u turn to the right. Cutting off my frens car, while the idiot doing his u turn.
My colleague honk the guy, and the idiot driver make a rude gesture. He was wrong, and still make this gesture?? Even monkey behave 10x better than this driver.

Example2:
A colleague of mine (a lecturer) almost got bashed by a suspected newbie student at a university (at Bangi) becoz the stupid student driver backed-out his car 90 degree to the main road (The stupid student driver parked at no-parking zone initially). The lecturer driving at the main road, honked the car, as he almost t-bone the reversing car.
Guess what?the stupid student came down, shouted vulgar words to the lecturer and told the lecturer buta and kurang ajar. Then he threaten to punch the lecturer. ......My God!!! What sorta low-quality, low-class this university is taking-in? Is that school taking-in thugs as students?? I wont be surprise that thugs in the future has a bachelor degree qualification....

What the heck wrrong with these KL drivers??
Just the right thread at the right time for me to share.

This morning itself met 2 idiot Driver. 1st one was this early 50's couple from the look at his wrinkles from his rear view mirror. All of a sudden he stop his car (suspected he wanted to cut queue instead of going to the front to make a U-turn at Kiaramas area.

I gave him a honk, then he move then look at rear view mirror, he brakes. Why? Just because I look young you wanna show all gangster to me? Wrong lagi want to slow down and stare at me
through rear view mirror? I stare back at him then he continue moving slowly.

Didn't bother since is already jam in front. If not wrong, Idiot Driver driving his son's car or what with P Sticker and aftermarket rims. Black Myvi WQD 4696. Learn some manners on the road.

2nd one, 2 bitches in a Dark Blue Kelisa. I have seen this bitches driving that same road recklessly a few times. This time round Encounter her right in front of me. She was on the left lane and I'm on the right lane. There are gestures of her car wanting to cut into my lane without signal.

Then I was like, this kelisa look familiar, "OH is that two bitches again!" I follow the car in front
of me closely preventing her to cut in.

After that her lane upfront jam up and knowing the way she drives, as expected I was so close
she put on signal and expect me to give way. I gave no shit and tailed the car in front of me
not letting her pass.

I mean this type of drivers really odd to be taught a lesson. Drive every morning like as if is her
father's road. Switching lanes like nobody business and cutting in and out without signals.

Really wonder who taught her to drive that way. Can't remember the plate number
didn't pay attention. BHF or something.

As long is that every morning sure got 2 ladies in the car. One is the idiot driver and one is the
passenger.

Without fail daily she drives like that. :mad:

Seriously, I agree that KL Drivers are getting more inconsiderate and selfish. They are more
aggressive than before. Especially lady drivers. Most of them I encounter are worse than man drivers.

Yet some guys, you honk them like as if they would die or it hurts that they get all offended.

Educated or not, they became the devil behind the wheels.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I noticed on a nationwide basis that drivers are starting a trend to throw water bottles or can drinks at the other car owners. Recently saw a video on FB on Penang bridge the viva driver was throwing stuff out to other cars and even in Sunway where agitated drivers throw water bottles at other cars.... Such a pariah attitude.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Generally, everyone is stupid.
The entire human races need to be bombed,
reborn, re educate.
Illuminati has a plan for that as they had for all major man-made disasters....sit tight and wait for it...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Generally, everyone is stupid.
The entire human races need to be bombed,
reborn, re educate.
If everyone bombed, then how to reborn? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I noticed on a nationwide basis that drivers are starting a trend to throw water bottles or can drinks at the other car owners. Recently saw a video on FB on Penang bridge the viva driver was throwing stuff out to other cars and even in Sunway where agitated drivers throw water bottles at other cars.... Such a pariah attitude.

Whoa that's really bad!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PocRoc, you encounter throw plastic bottle. I encounter a driver throw a teddy bear out of his car when I was following behind end up the poor teddy bear hit my front bumper and get run over by my car.....I honked that fellow he just act nothing....so technically speaking that night I killed a poor teddy bear....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Illuminati has a plan for that as they had for all major man-made disasters....sit tight and wait for it...
If everyone bombed, then how to reborn? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Whoa that's really bad!
The big bang theory. God will create a new human species.
I think God wants to re create us. He is disappointed.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

PocRoc, you encounter throw plastic bottle. I encounter a driver throw a teddy bear out of his car when I was following behind end up the poor teddy bear hit my front bumper and get run over by my car.....I honked that fellow he just act nothing....so technically speaking that night I killed a poor teddy bear....
Poor teddy.
Can u sleep well?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Stupidcar, not very well...keep thinking how the teddy bear felt..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
more or less... yeah!

my 2 sen? just learn to be extra alert and cautious... downside? driving fatigue too easy to get :bawling:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Stupidcar, not very well...keep thinking how the teddy bear felt..
Maybe next time he wrongly pickup his son or daughter n throw it out the window...:stupid:

Yes.. there r more aggressive n rude driver year by year, most accident lately involved young driver, they should be educated that this is not their father road.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New sub-brand to counter BMW's M Sport and Audi's Sport line, what do you guys think?

*Regular W205 with optional AMG Parts*

Will include exclusive exterior and interior parts. Suspension will likely feature optional AMG parts, and the engine is also upgraded...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience