Apology to all zth members if I offended all of you

Shall I (kendrix) be forgiven for all that I've done in the forum? vote honestly

• Yes, we can feel your sincerity and accept your apology!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we still think you are not sincere enough, dont waste our time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
can u drop the topic boasting bout how fast u go up or down genting? y not settle at sepang circuit?
if bajet, go to pasir gudang? go test your car there.......ppl bring their families up genting to spend some quality times together,
& f**kers like u like racing there...do u know it could endanger other ppl?

ok so your back to appologize to others or just boast bout yourself & your car?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Who is this guy you all talking about? LOL I do not know him but seems that he has done some serious S**t to you all! And that picture 2 pages before looks gay... May I have some of the threads where he posted offensive stuff so that I can see what he posteD? Haha... Sorry kepoh... Just for some entertainment in office when bored...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Salam and selamat pagi all.

Wow. This really got ugly.

As moderators, we cant statisfy each and every member's needs and wants. I know this first hand. And it's not just in Malaysian forums. Even US and UK forums have these issues, and they have much funnier 'clowns' as well. Try to moderate them. They even resort to saying: "Wait till I show up on your doorstep and shove a fistful in your face". Until today, he has yet to show, or even book a flight ticket to Malaysia. LOL.

Moderators moderate, and it's voluntarily done. no payment, no allowance whatsoever. But they are vested with 'authority' to make sure all is well in the cyber world.

So to Kendrick, dont get your panty tied up in a bunch. Get the sand out of your gloryhole.

Internet. Serious Business.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Kendrick aka SoYouThinkYouCanDrive aka zthis aka iltbzth aka sr18autech aka tigger5251 aka dorift0 aka nurburing aka zthissohai aka foofis aka newbienissan aka andriod 5251:why bother to register a new nick again while you said zth is not suitable for a great ppl like you?stop repeating your stupid statement,we all answered you and we don't see any point to do it again.why you get banned again?you promised to behave but stir things up with others and then said you will confess but keep shooting ppl in your own confession thread?who do you think you are?

veloc:try to search the post from all the nick i posted above and you will get the picture on what we are talking.altho many of them were deleted but you can still read his stupid and lame replies in zth. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tention-to-all-forumers-on-kendrick-wong.html

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
he's the most addicted person to zth...pretty much the only individual with that many usernames...he deserves an award...seriously

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
xyziou said...
Izso, continue talk bad about my friend, and more ppl will join your pathetic blog and give you free "Rambles"

Friday, September 24, 2010
WTF MAN

KENDICK YOU DUMB ASSHOLE. Can you LEASH your fu-ked up friends to your bloody pole and tell them to PISS OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE?

You think this is funny? Do you really want to escalate this? Tell this XYZIOU to PISS OFF or I will escalate this.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Izso - police report. include all details involved

*cyber harassment also carries big penalty*

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Kendick loves trolling as much as Lindsay Lohan loves jail.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Ejal s15

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
lol...
i dont know what happened but try to finish it fast and be friends each other...we are human..not perfect..just be positive..
1 Malaysia ...:wavey:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
actual world ? zth is nothing close to actual world. 5115 dint even know the actual thing happen n he kept his blamesaphy comments about me. nobody is stagnant if talk face to face n have that nonsense removed. thank u for ur effort, but im not in mood to read. i just want all the nonsense removed.
perhaps he meant blasphemy but if he really did, then he thinks he is god.

~~~~~~~~

blas·phe·my (bl
s
f
-m
)n. pl. blas·phe·mies 1. a. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity.

~~~~~~~~

so... you all must back off, dun make this 'god' angry... better to write his name on a wooden plaque and then burn jossticks for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My brake lamps are not functioning....:bawling:

My third brake light is missing....:bawling:

My reverse lights are also not functioning....:bawling:

My fuel gauge meter is also not functioning...:bawling:

Can anyone recommend a good wireman in KL, PJ, Subang or Sunway areas? :hmmmm:

Someone whom can do the job fast, and not too expensive charges....:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience