Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Apexi Power Intake

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro.. can i ask y some ppl sell the filter only lik rm160??? i jus wanna know wat the diff.. both also same product...

can u quote me the full setup for wira 1.5 2004 model..

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro.. can i ask y some ppl sell the filter only lik rm160??? i jus wanna know wat the diff.. both also same product...

can u quote me the full setup for wira 1.5 2004 model..
Sorry bro, Apexi filter is now very expensive due to the japanese yen...unless normal filter or fake Apexi filter, pls check your pm..Tq

bryanboy

Known Member
May 10, 2009
hi, pm me your shop address. contact ..and best price for apexi drop in intake include installation...tq

Bump: hi, pm me your best price for this intake for honda city vtec 2006 include intallation..and give me info for your shop location and contact ..

andysky5

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Jul 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi, pm me your shop address. contact ..and best price for apexi drop in intake include installation...tq

Bump: hi, pm me your best price for this intake for honda city vtec 2006 include intallation..and give me info for your shop location and contact ..
Hello bro, let me check out the connector for your car and pm you soon....Tq

yungming

Oct 13, 2008
hi there
do you have the MAF sensor adaptor for Civic FD2?

If you have I want to get from you. Thanks

yungming

Oct 13, 2008
bro
remember to PM me once the Civic FD2 air flow adaptor is out...thanks:adore::adore::adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOZNsSWcWDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mazda is set to launch it's compact SUV, the all-new Mazda CX-5 compact crossover in 2012. It is the first SUV of its kind to feature the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY engine technology. The SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY has one of the highest engine compression in history of 14.0:1. It is also one of the cleanest in the Mazda stable. Mazda has a new design theme, called the 'KODO - Soul...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience