Engine and Performance

Apexi afc neo slim type

E3 Racing

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
APEXI AFC NEO SLIM TYPE

The AFC Neo marks the newest edition to the world famous Super AFC line of piggy back fuel controllers. Building upon the powerful AFC Neo, the AFC NEO has taken piggy back style fuel control to a new level. The AFC Neo boasts an incredible 16 points of user definable fuel correction. VTEC control has also been incorporated for Honda/Acura applications. A complete monitor mode is also available to keep the driver/tuner informed of critical engine data, such as: RPM, throttle, battery voltage, correction %, air flow%, pressure (kpa), and karman sensors.

Electronics Model Compatibility : AFC Neo Fuel Management
Setting Parameters : +/- 50% Fuel Correction, 8 or 16-RPM points, Lo/Hi Throttle Points, Deceleration Air, VTEC Control (excl. i-VTEC)
Monitoring Parameters : Up to 4 channels displayed in Digital, Analog and Multi modes: (RPM, Throttle %, Battery Voltage, Correction %, Airflow %/Pressure/Karman and VTEC)
Special Notes : Compatible with most vehicles equipped with sensors that reference a 0-5V signal range.

**100% BRAND NEW SET AND IT IS ORIGINAL**

For More Detail Welcome To Visit Us:
** Full Address Of Shop As Below **
=================================
E3 Racing
Address : No.73A, Jalan 2, Pandan Indah Industrial Park, 56000 KL.
Business Hour : Mon-Sat 10.00AM - 7.00PM
Google Maps Search : "E3 Racing"

For more performance part inquiries, pls feel free to PM or
contact for more details.
+60123402733 (Call only)
+60182275515 (WhatsApp / Wechat~Available!!)
+60163322572 (WhatsApp / Wechat~Available!!)

Thank You.:driver:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

anybody know where to get 1" pre-cut MDF board for subwoofer in PENANG? I have been searching everywhere. want to make my own sub. could only find 3/4" one in hardware store.

not cut also can.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience