Anyone know where I can find the new Honda Civic 2012 model LED Daylights?

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find the LED daylights for the new honda civic 2012? I see them around in Thailand, China and Taiwan but not in the shops in malaysia. Wondering how much is the price plus installation, etc.

P.s: the model i'm talking about is LED daylights beside the foglight it comes in complete kit. PM me if you have any leads:confused:

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
My frd got sell it, but not cheap.
And need to order from supplier.
How much? Coz I got the price direct from supplier in Taiwan and Shenzhen not that much. Can get from BKK for about RM400 with installation also

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

try WRC in sunway?
Did look around but they didn't have it before maybe i'll try again maybe the guy didn't understand what i meant hehehehe

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

tried in any accessory shops ?
Did try to look around but didn't find it yet, but gonna give Sunway another try this weekend

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be tiny steel debris hanging in the engine oil...

Products like these...

The concept of it seems to be simple...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience