Anyone know or try at Trial workshop in Salak Selatan?

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I think this has got our of hand.... all I see here is communication breakdown.

Based on my experience dealing with William

William is honorable and will not stoop down to harming you or your car. This is a pretty harsh statement to tick off anyone.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
nurburing, in the first place I did not ask for a refund. I was offered a refund by William/tryforce. What am I asking that is too much? I was merely sharing my experience in this thread. I was not even asking/demanding anything.

William/tryforce, your words aren't exactly very friendly (and you're asking me to watch my words?). Anyway, I have no intention to insult you or pre-judge you. Like mentioned, I have to put this statement down - "I hope you're doing this in good faith and and not take the opportunity to cause harm to either me or my car." for security measures; for reasons as aptly highlighted by eejart.

I have only met you once unlike some forummers here who may have been your customer/friend for a while, so I reckon my statement is apt in this usage.

So are you still sticking on your offer for a refund? Or has that offer been retracted for reasons only known to you? I wonder why you refuse to give me a date and time to come by your place twice. And I still fail to understand why I have to come back the next day for a refund. :)

If you change your mind on your offer for a refund, just say so directly like, "V-Spec, I change my mind to give you a refund coz I was too hasty with the keyboard on my initial reply to you" - or something along that line. :)

Thank you and have a good day.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
agree vspec & will should meet because the little online spat serves no good to either party.

vspec even if you meant no harm but online the questionable quote of 'potential harm' is slanderous ('mala fides'), if i know you, was not your intention to mean as such. But, it comes across of putting tryforce as a vengeful tuner, which he is not. (i can see why any reputable tuner is annoyed or any business owner). This is not right way to settle by throwing precondition that he will/can damage you car, telling him person to person (maybe). Which is why some diplomacy should be shown & as its now being seen as boys throwing tantrums online.

i think both should refrain themselves here. firstly it was your own initiative to approach the tuner for tuning, & it was quite some time back, & if any gentlemanly conduct, the matter should have been dealt with immediately or asap on the tuning then.

I cant buy an apple eat it & several months later ask the fruits seller for a refund. [figuratively speaking] Professionally tryforce is being accommodative & that is honorable given the time frame.

As a paying customer of course i would like good service & terms of service as accorded. as a business owner i would give 100% to customers. i hope there is an amicable solution & not namecalling, i know you guys, you are above this.

peace.

[edited for clarity]

ps i dont know william personally, or as well as some do. the little i know of him, he does try to balance work & customers.

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
i think moderator should lock this thread, vspec should consult william face to face asap to settle this problem. suppose to be small matter but now in this thread is not so small liao

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
hi guys,

When i say i can offer refund, It means take your money and stop talking . It doesnt mean u can keep shooting me or use "fancy" words like someone is going to ambush u. Do u know that that means if he purposely bang his car outside my door is also on my account ???? Who know what will happen ???? Who know what he want ???? Who know if he is unlucky enuf that someone rob him in front of my door ????

I tried to be sincere but it doesnt seems to fair to me. If u guys r businessman as well, do u think u can accept this ?????

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
koolspyda, yeap I meant no harm. I apologize if my statement came on a bit slanderous to the receiver. To be honest I was just afraid the maps would be tampered with thus of my insistence to initialize the Power FC via the hand commander only. And I was curious why do I have to return to collect the refund on the following day instead of doing everything on the spot at the same time. But all these queries were ignored until now for reasons I cannot comprehend.

But again, I must make it clear that I did not ask for a refund. I was merely sharing my experience in this thread and not using this thread to settle a problem. In no way I was demanding anything at all. It is William/tryforce who offered a refund and I applaud his professionalism (before his words were retracted). And I did no name callings either. I think I have been very diplomatic and careful with my words throughout. I wasn't displaying any aggression nor foul mouthing William/tryforce.

William/tryforce, your statement saying that I would bang my car outside your shop or got robbed outside your shop isn't very nice.

Ok. Can we ignore all the previous bickerings and just make it simple. Your offer of a refund still valid? If it is then I'll call you else I do not want to face any further aggression.

I hope the guys reading this realize how this thread developed. Thread starter asked about Trial Salak South (not the Sunway one) and I said I had a bad experience. Some forummers encouraged me to share so I did and little did I expect that William/tryforce will come in here and respond. He offered a refund which I did not ask for; so I accepted. In the end the offer was retracted. So yeah, pls do not be misguided that I am demanding a refund after an unsatisfactory tune.

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
V-spec,

u started the complain, then tryforce give u an offer, then u spoiled everything by talking nonsense. U are really a funny person who got great imagination. U saw the offer, why dont u just pm or call tryforce and make a deal there? I guess some people might get piss off with the way u talk.

Just my 2 cents.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
de_blue's, I think my initial reply after the offer was very diplomatic. What nonsense did I say? I thanked his professionalism. I mentioned I will take up his offer and asked when can I come over. And I asked why must I come back the next day for the refund.

Only after that it got a bit ugly when there's a lot of aggression thrown in.

There are a lot of details that I did not spell out. Again I am not divulging as I do not want to get it more heated than it is. It is not my intention to start a "word war" nor it is my intention to seek a refund. I was just sharing my experience. Isn't that the purpose of this thread?

Anyway, I think I wasn't saying any nonsense and I don't think I have great imagination. Thank you for your comment tho.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
It's getting out of hand. I read over these posts a couple of times and I noticed V-spec (freedom of speech) was merely sharing. Well, If I were the "tuner" I would definitely settle this matter amicably. It's not as bad as it looks. The client is always right. I've been in business for 18 years and I know it's pretty hard to accept some negative feedback but that's the way it is. You learn from it not argue with your customers. You improvise

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I think we should stop this debate. It is going nowhere nor it is favourable for both parties. So William/tryforce can we agree to end this debate like professional gentlemen and call it truce? I will make the first move of offering an apology to you. So William/tryforce, I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

Whichever direction you choose to take from here is entirely up to you. Thank you and have a good Labour Day and Spring Holidays weekend.

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Sure i agree to end it, and i respect it. Happy Peaceful Holiday to all

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
lessons learnt : words we said, typed, can means otherwise to other people though we meant no harm. i've been in zth long enough to see many of this happening. heck it even happens to me sometimes.
i know v-spec and tryforce personally, and I know both of them are very professional in whatever they do. they are not rascals nor kiddos. and i salute them on settling this amicably.

Happy Labour Day.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
BLaCkHoWLiNG, I think you are off topic. :biggrin:

Anyway, a couple of guys called me up and asks whether I really got a refund back since I initiated to close the discussion pretty abruptly. Well, the answer is no and today I have already initialize the Power FC; which means that whatever mapping/tuning that was done by William of Trial is now no longer in use. It has been deleted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Im getting upset with my TB usable life, use for 2 years, then its kong again. rev up high n down erraticly. thanks to the plastic ISC.

then i decide to use my tb but with some mods, no isc at all. its the isc that keep broken and i had to buy whole new set of tb again.

I have experiment my modded tb for 500++km. im really satisfied with it.

Just want to share with all forumers.

DIY - Throttle body tips - Last Resort Repair -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience