Anyone Interested to Buy/Swap for my Exhaust??

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
How much you planning to sell? And your location at SG?
Looking at 520rm, location in yishun. I will remove at jb if u want. My contact +65 96502130, whatsapp or sms.

If u got a untouched original stock muffler (no welding), u can trade with me and you top up 330rm. Let me know . :driver:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Looking at 520rm, location in yishun. I will remove at jb if u want. My contact +65 96502130, whatsapp or sms.

If u got a untouched original stock muffler (no welding), u can trade with me and you top up 330rm. Let me know . :driver:
Wow, that a really good price. Unfortunately your location is way too far for me. Good luck with your sale. I'm sure those that have stock system and want to mod will find your offer very attractive.

I think you can try posting here. Lowyat NeoCPS thread.

SATRIA NEO CPS vIII

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
bro holysniper,you want my exhaust?still untouched leh.6k km plus only.=)

:smokin:

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
just to clear my room now!

wts: (used) Full set Neo Campro carbide 4-2-1 with flexipipe + midpipe with 1 midbox + s-flow box muffler for only 300rm cash and carry at Singapore! Contact me now: sms/whatsapp me @ +6596502130 !

Guaranteed cheapest u can find!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The battle to be the region’s top Shell FuelSave Team came to a conclusion recently with Team Malaysia coming home third against drivers from Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand during the 2011 Shell FuelSave Challenge at the Sepang International Circuit.

Team Malaysia was made up of the 2011 Regional Shell FuelSave Challenge winners, Tan Moh Chuan, Deborah Tan and Lee Chee Koon. They took...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience