Anyone Interested to Buy/Swap for my Exhaust??

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Full set of works engineering for Satria Neo (non CPS version) for sale or swap with your stock exhaust. Wonder if anyone interested.

I have wrap up the extractor with DEI exhaust wrap already. The tail pipe has been replace with a twin tip tail pipe.

rippytan

May 5, 2012
Singapore
Full set of works engineering for Satria Neo (non CPS version) for sale or swap with your stock exhaust. Wonder if anyone interested.

I have wrap up the extractor with DEI exhaust wrap already. The tail pipe has been replace with a twin tip tail pipe.
wat happen?

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
bro escksu,you want to swap with mine?my exhaust still untouched leh.only 5k km old.=)

:smokin:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
maybe by not having a cat con :p
Cannot be I guess..... since when Malaysia has so strict emission standards...... See those old lorries and buses also still running. But then it doesn;t make sense when he would get caught.

That's Y i still leave my P sticker at the front. So the police is less likely to check my car for modifications. :driver:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Works n r3 all no catcon.

We are sg plate car.. haha.
No wonder..... scared me. I thought malaysia JPJ started checking car exhaust.. So far my straight flow muffler also still pass roadblock no problem. :rolleyes:

I know SG loud exhaust sure kena.

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
No wonder..... scared me. I thought malaysia JPJ started checking car exhaust.. So far my straight flow muffler also still pass roadblock no problem. :rolleyes:

I know SG loud exhaust sure kena.
as long as not stock and not approved aftermarket mods all sure fail.. :banghead:

So anyone wanna get my cap ayam 4-2-1 + midpipe with box + s flow muffler full set.. lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've bought a Greddy plate number..and i went to an accessories shop to install em but my number! And they said my car num cant fit the plate and will b jpj block if they see cus dont have space..so they dont do it..And i decided to diY myself hehe..i've bought a black plate n numbers..pics will b upload by this week!

Here's the step :-

1. Cut right n left side of the greddy plate to make the place wider..so the number can fit in the plate..
2. Place the number (damn close never leave an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience