Anyone interested in Advanced Driving Course

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
bro,
do send me a sms when its near to that date...i have bad memories lately...too many things to keep up...lol....plz, nothing to do with gals......its purely work...:)
EvoZ : i know lar... you got so many gf punya birthday have to remember... kakakaka... dun worry, will remind you :biggrin:
EvoZ, i'll gladly help u to improve your memory .... Just pass me all the single gal pals contact number in your "Black Book of Secrets" and also your Bank ATM PIN ... Ohh, don't forget to pass the ATM card as well...

See, instant clearing of all unnecessary information in your memory bank/database so u can remember all the other important things in life .... :rofl::rofl::thefinger:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
fuyoh... black book of secrets... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bro pablo, hav u managed to settle ur jpj issue? come join us for the class lar... i wanna see ur monster... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
as there are more enquiries, i'm reposting this again for ease of viewing. tks for the support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advanced Driving Course (budget)

Duration : 1 day (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Date : 27th June 2009, Saturday
Min participants : 8
Location : somewhere in Klang Valley, Selangor (will be revealed to participants)

Course exercises : Slalom, Emergency Braking, Skid Avoidance, Lane Changing (if we can complete all the exercises fast, he will arrange for other fun stuff)
Price : RM 250 EXCLUDING meals and refreshments (or RM 350 with meals included but requires minimum of 15 participants)
<o:p> </o:p>
Instructor CV (update)
Name : Sean Khoo
Experience :
1. 2 years in Australia teaching advanced/defensive and race driving courses.
2. 12 years in Malaysia teaching advanced/defensive and race driving courses.
3. Chief Instructor for Drive Wise Sdn Bhd, Lotus Car Club Malaysia and St John Ambulance Malaysia.
4. Safety car driver for Malaysian GP, Japan SuperGT, AFOS Porsche/BMW, Malaysian Super Series, Malaysia Merdeka Endurance Race, etc.
5. Conducted training for more than 12,000 participants from corporate and public sectors, including Singapore Traffic Police.
6. One of the drifters selected by Dunlop Malaysia to represent Team Dunlop Drift Performance in drift competitions.

Note : His CV is a lengthy 7 pages and I just extracted a few to post here (I will only send the CV to those confirmed participants). Hope you all will take advantage of this as you won't be able to get such good rates if you approach him by yourself.

Terms and Conditions :
1. Participant must own a valid driving license.
2. Participant will have to use their own car to complete all the exercises (no car rentals or pinjam pinjam).
3. Participant must follow all instructions to ensure safety for themselves and also other participants. We are going there to learn and to have fun, not to show off ya :)
4. Participants are not allowed to bring along non-participants for security reasons.

Namelist :
1. mizu
2. EvolutionZ
3. Evo6je
4. aiman
5. ongkp (TBC)
6. noeyedeer
7. kowkl 8. goneraz2
9. kelvin
10. justin
11. kawamx2

P/S - There are still places if there is anyone else interested.

Bump:
count me in if still available.
added u in the list ady... pls pm me ur full name and hp number. tks for ur interest :)

Last edited:

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Mizunorri77,

i dont have my E3 any more so can i use Benz E240? or any other fast car i need?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Mizunorri77,

i dont have my E3 any more so can i use Benz E240? or any other fast car i need?
u can use any car you want. i'll be using my sentra for the class because its my daily driver and if tire habis, cheaper to replace oso compared to my evo... hahahahahaha...

btw, i got ur pm on ady... tks

p/s - justin, i got ur pm too... tks

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
cool, let see what car i can find for this training later.pls sms me inadvance before the course , i have a spoil Ram in my head CPU. thanks
:biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
cool, let see what car i can find for this training later.pls sms me inadvance before the course , i have a spoil Ram in my head CPU. thanks
:biggrin:
ok. will sms u :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
ding dong. anyone else interested? :wavey::driver:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
hm... good idea... will post in the other thread. thanks for the link :)

Bump: I have bad news guys, the 2 available venues has been booked by others on the 27th june, saturday as someone beat us to it and we couldn't find another big enough place to do it safely. the new date will be 19th July, Sunday. Please let me know if you guys can make it. My sincere apologies for inconveniences caused. :banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Advanced Driving Course (budget)
Duration : 1 day (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Date : 19th July 2009, Sunday
Min participants : 8
Location : somewhere in Klang Valley, Selangor (will be revealed to participants)

Course exercises : Slalom, Emergency Braking, Skid Avoidance, Lane Changing (if we can complete all the exercises fast, he will arrange for other fun stuff)
Price : RM 250 EXCLUDING meals and refreshments (or RM 350 with meals included but requires minimum of 15 participants)
<o:p> </o:p>
Instructor CV (update)
Name : Sean Khoo
Experience :
1. 2 years in Australia teaching advanced/defensive and race driving courses.
2. 12 years in Malaysia teaching advanced/defensive and race driving courses.
3. Chief Instructor for Drive Wise Sdn Bhd, Lotus Car Club Malaysia and St John Ambulance Malaysia.
4. Safety car driver for Malaysian GP, Japan SuperGT, AFOS Porsche/BMW, Malaysian Super Series, Malaysia Merdeka Endurance Race, etc.
5. Conducted training for more than 12,000 participants from corporate and public sectors, including Singapore Traffic Police.
6. One of the drifters selected by Dunlop Malaysia to represent Team Dunlop Drift Performance in drift competitions.

Note : His CV is a lengthy 7 pages and I just extracted a few to post here (I will only send the CV to those confirmed participants). Hope you all will take advantage of this as you won't be able to get such good rates if you approach him by yourself.

Terms and Conditions :
1. Participant must own a valid driving license.
2. Participant will have to use their own car to complete all the exercises (no car rentals or pinjam pinjam).
3. Participant must follow all instructions to ensure safety for themselves and also other participants. We are going there to learn and to have fun, not to show off ya :)
4. Participants are not allowed to bring along non-participants for security reasons.

Namelist :
1. mizu
2. EvolutionZ
3. Evo6je
4. aiman
5. ongkp (TBC)
6. noeyedeer
7. kowkl 8. goneraz2
9. kelvin
10. justin
11. kawamx2

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
remind me via sms bout 1 week early ya....coz i block my time at june 27 already but i guess some couldnt make it.....thanks bro

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i wish i could come.. but got work bookings dy...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
EvolutionZ : ok man... sorry for the postponement... we confirmed the date too late so the venue was booked by others already and payment was already made so have no choice liao... :(

Leslie : wa... sunday oso have to work... after finish work come join us for tt lor... :)

Bump: Advanced Driving Course

Namelist (updated) :
1. mizu
2. EvolutionZ
3. Evo6je
4. aiman
5. ongkp (TBC)
6. noeyedeer
7. kowkl
8. goneraz2
9. kelvin
10. justin
11. kawamx2
12. yn_hell
13. chris

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd has released a video showcasing its six-wheeled luxury, jacked and stretch G, the Brabus G700 6x6. Prowling its natural habitat such as the desert and even on city streets!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/criSzv6-GgU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="700"></iframe>

With enormous ground clearance, wide over-fenders and of course, massive six wheels, the G700 6x6 looks monstrous even standing still, let alone conquering...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience