Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
hmm..my advise~..

bukit tinggi,-a day trip worth to go only. unless you personally want to enjoy the hotels there.

if i were to spend holiday in thise bukits

i will go here..enjoy aday there..by nighttime..get down from there shoot to genting and stay there betta~...at least they have betta night life activity to do there...

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
Selesa Hillhomes:

-Large Apartment Space (but a little too bare)
-Nice but small public pool
-Not very cool during the day (unless it gets windy)
-Food is OK, quite expensive when not in holiday/catering package
-Accomodation cost reasonable

IMO - 6/10

2pac

Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
AE80TypeD said:
Selesa Hillhomes:

-Large Apartment Space (but a little too bare)
-Nice but small public pool
-Not very cool during the day (unless it gets windy)
-Food is OK, quite expensive when not in holiday/catering package
-Accomodation cost reasonable

IMO - 6/10
Guys thanks for the reply...

bro AE80TypeD.. how is the Apartment/room condition... does it look like some chepo apartment/room

ed_vin

Mar 10, 2006
stayed in colmar tropicale....quite pricey for a normal sharing room
i shud say its a 3 star room....unless u go for higher grade...mayb better n romantic....food thre not much....expensive as well
try b4 roti kosong rm7!! abc rm12!! WTF!! hahahaha....tht was during some season at this colmar place

go for relax a day or 2 wil b nice n relaxing....nothing much thre n boring

good luck!

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
If u happen to stay in the best suit there it will cost a RM3k plus for a night stay!

my suggestion one day trip is good enough unless its sponsor by company. :biggrin:

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
2pac said:
Guys thanks for the reply...

bro AE80TypeD.. how is the Apartment/room condition... does it look like some chepo apartment/room
The apartment is clean and well cared for, just a little bare to me. Very basic furniture. the beds are like house quality. It doesnt feel anywhere near a serviced apartment or a hotel thats for sure, but its not like really cheapo. the furniture ARE a bit old tho, back when i was there. There could have been some improvements.

I am also not sure whether there are other types of apartment than the one i stayed in. Maybe i stayed in the cheap ones? Maybe there are more expensive rooms in Hillhomes. When i was there they all looked the same.

The other guys are right. Not really much to enjoy staying around Bkt Tinggi. When u go out u'll end up driving somewhere else anyway. The hutan simpan is further up the highway and the only other source of entertainment is in Genting. If serenity is what u're really after, Awana resort is a better choice for more than a day's stay. That's one or 2 days only of course hehe

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
recomended by me ... but its my opinion ......

selesa hillhomes - not cold , food many coz still at the hill foot , cheap
colmar tropicale - cold , food damn expensive , expensive
meranti park suites resort - cold , food i dunno coz that time all altered oledi , expensive

this is the onli i've been b4 but go onli like most 3D2N .... dun go too long .... damn sien ..... nice for romantic vication ..... family its like seeong the green ..... suitable most for ppl who goes really go for a quiet vication .... not running here n there just sitting alone in the suite chilling n smoking

2pac

Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
edwin_lcw said:
recomended by me ... but its my opinion ......

selesa hillhomes - not cold , food many coz still at the hill foot , cheap
colmar tropicale - cold , food damn expensive , expensive
meranti park suites resort - cold , food i dunno coz that time all altered oledi , expensive

this is the onli i've been b4 but go onli like most 3D2N .... dun go too long .... damn sien ..... nice for romantic vication ..... family its like seeong the green ..... suitable most for ppl who goes really go for a quiet vication .... not running here n there just sitting alone in the suite chilling n smoking
Hmmm.... im going there just to sit alone and relax.... so this might be the right place since its not far from KL.
How bout the Golf and Country Club... have u been there ??any comments?

The 2020 Almera Turbo arrives Malaysia with its all new, 1.0L turbo engine. This 3 cylinder 12 valve DOHC engine, codenamed the HR10DET manages 100ps and 152nm. It features an integrated electronic wastegate and GTR inspired Mirror Bore coated cylinders that promises better engine response.

100ps / 152nm / 999cc 3 cylinder turbo / CVT / FWD / 1076kg / 180kmh...