Anybody tried 15x8 wheels on Satria Neo?

firdausasri

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
maybe because i'm running with 205/45/16.. ride is quite bumpy and harsh even with stock suspension. even my pv6 with adjustables pair with 225/45/18 behaves better.
but, handling wise.. neo always perform better. :driver:

when i first bought the neo..
the fc average about 12l-13l/100km on a full tank.
after change to 4-2-1 de-cat extractor, two bullets, s-flow muffler, and dopr in k&n.
low end performance did improve a little bit. fc goes down to 9l-10l/100km.
but then..
my pv6 full tank RM100 can do 480km.. town driving..
my neo full tank RM80 can do 420km.. town driving..
the fc is just about the same!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Yup, I'm getting 9.7-10.5l/100kms....funny because Campro 1.6 not that what I call powerful too. Having said that, the steering feels are in tandem with the handling.....doesn't give the best of grip and not that adjustable on the limit much but the balance is pretty good for a stock car. Wonder if K20AR can solve the problem lol

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Yup, I'm getting 9.7-10.5l/100kms....funny because Campro 1.6 not that what I call powerful too. Having said that, the steering feels are in tandem with the handling.....doesn't give the best of grip and not that adjustable on the limit much but the balance is pretty good for a stock car. Wonder if K20AR can solve the problem lol
wider and lower profile tyres might helps alot.
K20AR.? $$$ :banghead::banghead::banghead:
i've heard many successful stories of modding CAMPRO.
a good exhaust system.
CAMPRO 1.3 piston.
adjustable campulley.
a good set of plugs and wires.
open pod filter.
piggyback management (ems-1/haltech/unichip)
a good setup can squeeze out more than 120whp on a neo. :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bro.... u posted all those links... but its so obvious that u didnt read my post PROPERLY
i know u want the +35 offset....u could try ask the seller since most of them carrying so many rim design and size....(that's my intention posting those link) :adore:

*i forgot which taiwan company can order custom offset/width rims..i've seen it somewhere but couldn't find it now

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i know u want the +35 offset....u could try ask the seller since most of them carrying so many rim design and size....(that's my intention posting those link) :adore:

*i forgot which taiwan company can order custom offset/width rims..i've seen it somewhere but couldn't find it now
asked alot already actually...all say no have that offset... they only bring in this one coz of hellaflushthetoilet

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
asked alot already actually...all say no have that offset... they only bring in this one coz of hellaflushthetoilet
i see... :smokin:

if thats the case then i'll inform u if i found any :adore:

rippytan

May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sorry,

need to hijack a bit. to fit in stock evo 3 calipers and rotors my current rota slipstream +35 offset can fit? pardon me cos I was looking at it and I dun think the rims won't hit the calipers.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
hmmm 15 x 8jj never taught neo can fit that size of rim....my neo use 16x 7jj for front and 7.5 for rear....still i felt like it rubbing my fender..i think u should change the suspension with high low suspension if u want to fit the 8jj rim...for the offset i dont knoe how to count it..hehe...but the kedai rim says it a mangkuk rim la...keh keh keh

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you don't mind, you can try www.altc.sg
asked them long ago already... oso dun have other than ridiculous offsets.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Sorry,

need to hijack a bit. to fit in stock evo 3 calipers and rotors my current rota slipstream +35 offset can fit? pardon me cos I was looking at it and I dun think the rims won't hit the calipers.
+35 should fit... the evo3 calipers arent that big iirc... and those rims can even fit the spoon 4pot calipers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience