anybody implanting 2JZ engine?

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
I'm interested to buy the cockpit if the engine came from JZA80 halfcut (supra).

Let me know guys. Thanks in advance.

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
cockpit? the metering cluster? the whole supra half cut? the taken away 3sge engine?

blur

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
In your case,.... it's the metering cluster.:biggrin:

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
unfortunately, no one at the moment here is implanting a 2j...

not feasible...1 j maybe

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
I dunno where u live, but I know alot of ppl implanting their rides with 2jz engine acquired from Aristo and Soarer.

I'm looking for ppl acquiring 2jz from a Supra halfcut. It's rare, but I'm sure someone out there is doing it.

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
dun be lazy...go to ebay/or a half cut shop to look for it...lol

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I dunno where u live, but I know alot of ppl implanting their rides with 2jz engine acquired from Aristo and Soarer.

I'm looking for ppl acquiring 2jz from a Supra halfcut. It's rare, but I'm sure someone out there is doing it.
2J into altezza ... never heard of smbody doing it here

most of power hungry tezzas opt for 1j only

avanza-ku cupu

Sep 4, 2006
my friend in indonesia use 2jz halfcut from aristo jza141 auto
with microtech ltx12s and 5speed gearbok from 2jz-ge
cluster and ac cannot work properly....

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
bro ST56J,loved to hear the sound blow off,kekeke,and bro avanza,THAILAND altezza now using 2Jz facing small problem is wiring like ACC only and the others is OK,that's wht i hear from thai ppl told me

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
well...this is the downside of modding up a monster...lol
i guess there are alot of downside. First would definitely be on your pockets. second would definitely be on your safety since we all have to face the fact that we'd definitely make full use of the power gained. Third, if u dont get approvals, i guess u will be in deep trouble with the authorities. Fourth, your might not be able to recover your money when u sell your car. And the list continues to go on.

I have always dreamt of implanting a 2jz for a long time.. but i think the new 1jz would be fine now after weighing so many thoughts.

blitz3r

Dec 7, 2006
hei, i wil b driving a range rover yr90 implanted with a 2jz recently... Is d ori RR ecu used or replaced?? plz help sifu sifu all:adore:... stil a baby in d auto world...=p thx in advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what engine can we put in iswara aerobek without changing tapak and tukar tapak?give me contoh.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience