Any W176 owners here?

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
I've recently successfully placed an order for a W176 AMG and have since been scouring through the internet for any relevant owners clubs (ie. on facebook & the net) but havent found any properly active ones. So just wanted to check in and see if anyone could share with me their experiences with the car or just any general discussion/knowledge regarding the model.

ps; i'm also suprised to see that ZTH doesnt have a dedicated Mercedes section? or am I just looking with my nose? :banghead:

Disclaimer: This isnt my car, just to illustrate the model to those that dont know

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you want we could probably add a Merc section. Just that there aren't many hardcore Merc drivers here. BMW M-series on the other hand is another story

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
If you want we could probably add a Merc section. Just that there aren't many hardcore Merc drivers here. BMW M-series on the other hand is another story
It would be a pleasant improvement to the forum! but if the community strenght isnt here then it would jsut be an inconvenience to you and the team to create one hahah. Although I am curious to see how many Merc fanboys we got in ZTH. and I agree, the community for BMW enthusiasts is much much stronger than its competitors.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It would be a pleasant improvement to the forum! but if the community strenght isnt here then it would jsut be an inconvenience to you and the team to create one hahah. Although I am curious to see how many Merc fanboys we got in ZTH. and I agree, the community for BMW enthusiasts is much much stronger than its competitors.
Well, your wish is our command. I'll cross this with Tom and the mods and have Tom create the section.

Incidentally, I'd be a fanboy if I could afford that black edition that was for sale in the buy/sell thread

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Well, your wish is our command. I'll cross this with Tom and the mods and have Tom create the section.

Incidentally, I'd be a fanboy if I could afford that black edition that was for sale in the buy/sell thread
Thanks for the effort Izso! Much appreciated, its just that it would be much easier to narrow down the relevant users in this huge community. I guess everybody is a fan-boy of what they own no? hahah :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Not really. I'm not a huge fan of what I'm driving now. But I can't complain. It's comfy.

AMG Blackkkkkkkkkk ftw

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Not really. I'm not a huge fan of what I'm driving now. But I can't complain. It's comfy.

AMG Blackkkkkkkkkk ftw
AMG Blacks were made of dreams, even the "Black Inspired" ones :love:

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
to find member for W176 is going to be challenge, it will takes time though, cause the car is still new.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Mercedes Benz have really changed their target audiences to young people.
Really kudos. Volvo is getting there as well but not as good.
My Volvo still hott. hahaha. Volvo For Life.:nurse:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
@stupidcar; Yeah man, quite an image reform from the previous brand image. Alot of companies are joning in the bandwagon aswell tho.

@nyne; Yes bro, its still a new car so thats why its proving difficult to find a community. Just wanted to see how many others were owners in the ZTH community

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro, didn't get the green light. Best I can do is park or pin this Merc thread here in the Euro section. Until we get more requests, it'll be hard to justify the section. I'm not the boss here, just a mere moderator.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Bro, didn't get the green light. Best I can do is park or pin this Merc thread here in the Euro section. Until we get more requests, it'll be hard to justify the section. I'm not the boss here, just a mere moderator.
Hey man no worries! Like i said, i understand the situation. Not enough demand, thus no supply is given. Ill just breakdown any further discussion i create within the provided sections! :smokin:

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
hahahaa pic please.
Pure stock since i got it, and now so old, but to me is still hot and solid. very sentimental value to me hahaha
3 days already i didnt see my car, because of transmission. this was the last i took. Anyway i gonna sell it off to my cousin once i fix the transmission. Im getting Focus S end of this year or maybe im gonna wait for the facelift.

Attachments

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Driving a white A250..car will be one year old by August.

You are right, there are not many Merc enthusiasts here, probably also because there's no dedicated section here. There's a A-class forum as well, but not active

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience