>>any Seremban People<< N9

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Been to this Bentley shop @ Biz Avenue opposite jusco. Just by looking at the items they stock, can't believe this shop can sell actually. But then greeted by a friendly guy named Jimmy, chat a bit even received free consultation on audio setup, where he recommended to do soundproofing first before moving into audio.
Then he showed some of the cars he currently he's working on inside the shop, and from there can confirm that this guy really know what he is talking about. There was 1 stock Myvi waiting for FLUX audio components to arrive sitting there & when asked, the lady owner already confirmed more than 20k audio setup for 50k Myvi :smokin:
For soundproofing, he quoted around 4k for proper treatment for audio. Saw some STEALTH materials lying on the floor and he did propose autofoam on pillars & door sill as well as fender treatment using STP (MASTIC I guess :love:)

Yep, that Kevin guys offers two type of foam, hard for increase rigidity and soft for comfort / soundproof only.
Yo bro... as I know Jimmy is not just good... he is REALLY good....

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
2pac, coming for TT rite? miss u la bro

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban

suicidal_dream

Jul 17, 2008
Hi Guys,
A quick question regarding Hock Ming, i noticed somewhere in this thread that it was mentioned there are lots of fake parts there, i was planning to get the D2 coilover kits from them, is it reliable? or should i just go to kl to get it done? How do i spot a fake by the way? thanks.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
i also quite interested to know as i always buy things from there..mind sharing..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Happy 2013 guys!:wavey: 1st working day of 2013...add oil add oil hehe:driver:

malowar

Nov 3, 2012
Seremban
he he he, not to late to wish happy new year 2013 :biggrin:
also a myvi'an here :itsme:
as for the hock ming in s2, from the outside the shop looks very decent, even myself just passing by only, myvi ony meh, hehehe :idea:

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

For those who are not on the FB group, kindly request to be added @ Seremban ZTH FB Group We had a really good impromptu TT earlier. Looking fwd to the next, most likely on the 28th. Keep your heads up here
hi bro, already requested to join :itsme:

hope a myvi'an can still fit in

Yo bro... as I know Jimmy is not just good... he is REALLY good....
yes bro, if that's the case, i will really consider this shop to do audio :biggrin:

sounds like you've done audio there also :idea:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
why not upgrade to bigger size instead of rebore?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi folks,
I have an old HU and want to use it in my car. Can anyone guide me how to connect the cables together? :burnout:

Cables from car (DSC00093)
Front panel of HU (DSC00094)
Cables from HU (DSC00095)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience