any plan on 7/7/10???

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
have u guys decided the location yet? Would Melaka be a good place for the gathering? Since it is located between KL and Johor...

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
hmmm...can be considered...but should have something to do also after we meet up...tat would be fun :biggrin:

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
is a good place, bcos is the middle of malaysia
if the gathering at melaka, maybe i will consider to go

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
We can meet up from 2 different toll entrance which is ayer keroh for northern part member and simpang ampat for southern part member, guide by melaka members. I know there is a couple of places perfect for photo shootings during gathering, it is at MITC or Eye of Malaysia, it has huge parking area.

After that? man i have no idea, maybe we go for some food (Ikan bakar at Umbai?) or beer at Pure bar? (i can try to arrange parking lot).

Oh ya, must it be on 7/7/10 since its on Wednesday, how about we make it on 7/8/10, its on saturday, members can overnight at melaka if they are from far away and RX8 can join us for the gathering..

My 0.02 cents suggestion...

freakyp

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
Melaka is a great ideal... let's stick wit RE Club Mlaysia n start planing... i think the important things is the gathering... joey y don't u work out something wit Malimsiao... we from kluang r READY...:driver:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
hmmm...melaka sounds like a good idea...but we also have to take into consideration that 7/7 is a Wednesday...therefore if we were to convoy to melaka, it will take time..this would mean meeting directly after work and traveling there...the other option would be to change it to a weekend, but then the whole point of the 7/7 meeting is lost :hmmmm:

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
if really wan to do it on 7/7
means must do it whole day, start from morning until night
take leave for that day

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
if really wan to do it on 7/7
means must do it whole day, start from morning until night
take leave for that day
wow, tis is getting serious :biggrin:

but how many ppl can actually take leave n come?

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
this must see who are very interest to go already
is 7/7 important or working important?
make clear to all urself.
to me only like go melaka to makan again with family loh

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
last night i've speaked with the RX8 club guys regarding our move. we're not moving RE club malaysia. we're creating a stage for RX7.

basically here's what my discussion with the RX8 guys.

- it's true that we don't get enough people to login to a web if we create one.
- we have RX8's support. we'll create a link that links to RX8 club malaysia and RX8 club guys can help us by changing the layout to content us in the web. we have our own WWW address. but link to the same server as RX8.
- we're some sort creating a space for ourself. and we have RX8's support as well. RX8 guys have multiple sponsorships including Bermaz.
- last night they mentioned about mega gathering, this year with us, they can consider doing a Rotary Festival. making it 7/7/10 is also okay, a road trip, a gymkhana session, etc...
- when we TT, we go together with them. making it a gang bang place for rotaries.
- we don't need to register it as an official club and association. just a web address and an establishment is more than enough.

what do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

in term of events. we have an option to join the Rx8...
in term of hosting etc, we'll join RX8.. with an improved layout to include RX7.
we just need a stage to stand. RX7 is a legend.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
in term of events. we have an option to join the Rx8...
in term of hosting etc, we'll join RX8.. with an improved layout to include RX7.
we just need a stage to stand. RX7 is a legend.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i like the last line, "a legend" :biggrin:

but anyways i think its a good idea Alchemis. its true that we dont have many members who are active on the forum but having our own website would be a step forward to reviving the club. when do you plan on starting the site?

also with regards to joining the 8's. does this mean joining their weekly tt as well? plus, having a rotary festival sounds like a great idea.:adore:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Joewe has brought up some valid points. Let us move in the right direction by the way of majority consensus. As such i suggest we meet and discuss properly. Those attending the first meeting shall form the core of the club and will move it forward.

Can we have a suggested date and venue:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
how abt sometime next weekend??

freakyp

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
guys... i've heard that in japan if 7/7 doesn't falls on a sunday they will postpone it to the up coming sunday...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I decided to install exedy racing clutch button type on my satria neo. Which one is better, 3puck or 4puck?...Based on the best performance..:smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience