BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Just a long shot,
any Peugeot 308 owners on ZTH?
Or group, kaki?

Nice car, cheaper alternative to a Mini Cooper.
Any 2 cents to share?

My 1st post on ZTH for eons....
Cheers

FEMlab

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Im here..been running 308 for 3month now..nice car..bro most 308 owner hang around in 'autoworld.com.my' in cyberspace..zth is too hardcore for 308 owner dude..

New car so..hardly can do any hard core mod..

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Fem,

hi there!! how have u been? long time hv not see you in autoworld. hope your car is ok.

FEMlab

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey man..wassup

I hang around zth nowadays..autoworld peugeot section..eventhough active are too "tame'..mainly new car owner or hopeful owner wanna find out about the car.. I guess I am beyond that stage now :rolleyes:.. I am in "spice up" the car mode.. so I guess reading post here is better now.. (eventhough I hvnt start posting here yet..)

And Andy post wont help either :rofl:

see you around man..

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
i agree with you on the aw forum. i only tune in to watch nowadays. too many controversies in there and i dont want to be a part of it.

btw, now there's a big issue on the 308 pulling to the left... i know the problem and it is simple to solve but don't think i want to mention anything about it lah. not going to help me in any way... in fact they may even tembak me in there and i would have opened another can of worms for myself!

Last edited:

epang

Jan 19, 2009
haha well ZTH need more 308ers!... anyone wanted to buy one? :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~pug starting to make appearence at ZTH..good good...since pug is still consider as a tiny micro group in the big ZTH community...

LP, you are right.... too much wannabes and Mr. know it all......I like it here very much and I believe you will too..

Last edited:

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
TR,

yeah. pug drivers in here are just a drop in the ocean!! hahaha :)

anyway guys, i have a bone to pick here.

i think the way aw pug forummers are highllighting issues are only going to shoot themselves in their foot one day... the issue will come back in other forms and bite them. i'll explain what i mean below.

how this happens is like this... they complain openly on the web... this is seen by the whole world, people will then worry about buying peugeot and what happens next? the buying stops and the owners die because - 1) franchise holder won't have volume already (of this won't happen overnight but those ppl in aw are themselves killing the brand by not doing things through the proper channels) 2) no volume = no spare parts availability (franchise holder needs to have volume to be confident to stock up on more parts) 3) no more easy parts = higher prices for parts 4) higher price for spare parts = bad resale value ... and so on and so forth lah. i'm sure you get the point.

so you see, the franchise holder is now trying to build up critical mass. yes there will be small issues here n there like the "to the left, to the left" and battery prices but these are small matters (i'm sure the owners don't think so now lah ;) ) in the grand scheme of things and i believe they will be solved in due course. anyway, which brand doesn't have issues? only difference is owners of other brands will just swallow it and go about seeking redress in a civilised and mature kind of way. not mob rule.

back to the issue i mentioned above... without the critical mass on the roads, the franchise holder will then treat the brand like a niche product and overall, this will be bad for who? not the franchise holder. it is the peugeot owner who will suffer isn't it? franchise holder can just say 'oklah, these customers have too many problems with the brand... too many unresolved issues and sales are affected by bad mouthing out there..., let's just stop doing peugeot and look for another brand'. they can just switch brands right? it is a vicious cycle that must not continue before the owners themselves get hurt by their own actions. the proper way is to call the hotline (i'm sure all pug owners know this number by heart already by now) and ask to meet with the customer service boss. this is the proper way to do it if they are serious in wanting to do something. the 'watchers' are no longer going to bother about what is written in aw as nothing is ever forwarded to the proper channels. they may even look at those postings as slander. i mean, there are many ways to look at it lah.

well, that is just my 2 cents worth lah ;)

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

i'm not saying the cars are perfect, that the franchise holder is faultless and that the owners cannot whine and whinge but there are more appropriate ways to do it IF they take the effort. airing dirty laundry in public is like throwing a bag of s**t towards the fan... what happens next? everybody including the owners themselves gets hit.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
LP, that's the mentality problem. They think they buy a 100K car and expect it to be problem proof. They are expecting 'I want to pay the price of local cars but get cars like Merc or BM' even these cars also got problem.. they have forgotten that 'You get what you paid'....

LP, but the SC people need to brush up on their attitude. Not all are rotten apple but those rotten ones will spread.

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
yeah. i agree with you on the service ppl who need to brush up their people and technical skills. so much to do, so little time!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
LP, nevermind lah. Cheer up...at least you now find a place which is more suitable for you. I also lost hope it that place already. Talking bodek bodek only but at the back stab you like crazy...

:listen:say want to do this do that..... NATO only...

Last edited:

epang

Jan 19, 2009
I guess the main problems is they are selling the car too cheap... and when the car is cheap basically everybody can buy... but can buy doesnt means can maintain it... so when that happen... then they complaint la... end of the day.. they are killing thier own car with each complaints,..

Once the SC told me before, when the 206 was selling for around rm90k price tag basically the owners had no problems in maintaining it, changing parts... quoted rm1k-2k.. ok no problems.. coz they know it is worthy.. but now.. look at the bestari selling at rm44k... when got problems and needed to change parts rm800 alredi complaint like hell.. coz some of them cant really afford it.

Anyway... ZTH need more pug owners la.. hahaha.. its abit quiet here... so anyone looking forward of getting a lion into your collection... look for me hahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which color temperature hid do u prefer?And which one is the brightness?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience