Any Nissan NX owner here???

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Yup...will be starting my Monsterous project soon...Need to wait for my mechanic to implant SR20DET to my car...Actually,my current Sr1.8 dam powerful laa....even thou its a N/A engine but the power really quite kau kau...Wat a waste for just dumping the engine like that...

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Waa.. congrat.. hope you can find another NX owners.

SR18DE should be powerful enough for that kind of car size.. heck, even GA16DE also should be more than adequate. I used to drove my father's B13 Sentra in 90's. But since you want to do transplant, better go the max you can.. why not.

What are you planning for the exterior? Full NX2000 kit may be?

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
On the exterior,i thought of changing the headlamp to the latest Mit Lancer headlamp...the rear,thought of supra,bodykit most likely nissan silvia uras bumper,side skirt,rear bumper and enlarge a little on the fender...hehe...I dont mind to for rojak as long as its look great and no ah beng...
Any good bodykit shop to recommend (reasonable in price and good in workmanship)???:hmmmm:
Ive checked out with Redzone...Price a bit on the high side laa...hehe

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
Can't help la man.. I'm not in Malaysia currently. So itchy to go back & play cars..

Anyway, gd luck to your big project.

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
hey , nissan pulsar NX ??
you're talking about those isn't it ??

i have a pulsar EXA N12
NX in the west

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
there are also 2 kinds of pulsar

the EXA and NX

EXA japanese market , NX western market

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
As he mention
Nissan NX not Pulsar NX

his car pic is shown as one of the topic he posted
NX @ The Egg

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Hi Guys...Im so glad to have someone chatting in my thread...Well,here is my Nissan NX and im still looking for a Nissan Pulsar AWD Turbo halfcut...If anyone looking for a reliable and down to earth mechanic who experience in engine upgrading can always contact me...
No need to go thru those lcly mechanic who thought they are the best around.:thefinger:
Pity those guys who hv to spend dam alot of hard earned money on this type of mechanic who like ppls to praise them and sapu them....
So fortunate to meet this middle age mechanic who works in japan b4....

Bump: Here is my beloved baby who will go thru a major transplant soon...hehe

ckw86

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
Used to own a Nissan NX in Aus. NX and EXA is different. NX in Aus runs on SR20DE, it is light, plenty of fun, good power to weight ratio. For a cheap 1991 car (i got mine for AUD 3000 in 2009) it has power window, cruise control ABS and back seats that cannot fit anyone unless they are 5' 1.

The SR20de is real fun and ULTRA RELIABLE! Mine hasn't miss a beat at all. Eats other cars of it's class for dinner. The online down side? it is pretty ugly. I never reverse park my NX since I don't wanna show others the front.

I sold my NX for AUD4300 2 months ago for upgrade but man, I did regret it. It was a fun fun fun car. miss those go kart handling...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..
i'd like to ask how come my car max out around 150+ km/h only..
while other ppl can go 170+
my car seems to be reving high but the speed doesnt increase...
my friend told me need to remove something then only can max out the speed..
he said proton put it in so that u cannot go fast...
issit the plastic thing that when u press on the accelerator below that..?
or issit something inside the engine that needs to be removed?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience