any MR2 up for sale?

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
teaivon, u using d FTO headlights rite? yeah i heard dat d pilot viewing ur car, so better not interrupt ppl business rite? heeh good luck with ur car dude!

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Sigh. Sad to have to part with it. But its a pity leaving the car at home most of the time also.

I got my Singapore Permenent Residential status last Aug. And since then, I cannot drive the MR2 into Singapore anymore. And i only use the car for few hours once every fortnight. Kidda waste lah.

So letting it go to kaki who likes MR2 as well.
And i might just get a Singapore registered MRS.

And in case anyone's not interested in MR2. I still got my Kelisa for sale too.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Ok guys, good news!!! Our search finally over n we decided to buy the blue diamond turbo MR2 (which mickey recommend to us). The downpayment has been made and today we gonna settle all jpj stuff.

So many thanks for all the ppl that help us to find the MR2, it is a beautifull journey and we are more n more fall in love with this car, thx again to all of you especially ppl that msg/sms/call me, and thanks to teavion and mickey. thanks and many thanks

So now, i have another question,
1) can u guys recommend a workshop that familiar with MR2 and really good service? around Putrajaya/Kajang/Seri Kembangan/Bangi would be nice, if area around SJ and Shah alam also ok.

p/s: so when u guys have a gathering or jalan2, dont forget to invite me to jump in =)

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
jump in for monash motor show and meguir car care demo this coming week or two.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
yup, plan to do so. Hopefully everything going to be ok and d car can be collected by this week.

any shops 2 recommend guys? =)

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
spikyz...a word of caution though. Please do the necessary Puspakom checks to make sure the car is in good condition before buying. We have few cases where cars have been involved in major accidents. It is also a new regulation by our JPJ to protect the interest of the new buyers. :)

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Puspakom done by the car dealer, we see the letter of puspakom , the check done on 30th july. Anything else need to check? dis weekend we gonna search for the workshop.

the LSF and GT Auto in sunway, are they cheap? Hahaha at sunway i saw many beautifull car, afraid that the prices also high.

they said got one workshop at USJ near the petronas/kfc , also good at servicing MR2 and even sell MR2 parts, izzit true?

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
. . . . . . . . . . . . . b u m p . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
spikyz...a word of caution though. Please do the necessary Puspakom checks to make sure the car is in good condition before buying. We have few cases where cars have been involved in major accidents. It is also a new regulation by our JPJ to protect the interest of the new buyers. :)

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Avantissimo

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
they said got one workshop at USJ near the petronas/kfc , also good at servicing MR2 and even sell MR2 parts, izzit true?
Hi,any idea which part of USJ are u referring to? Would love to give this place a visit.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Avantissimo Quote:

Hi,any idea which part of USJ are u referring to? Would love to give this place a visit.
Hi avantissimo, im still not sure the workshop name or exact location, an MR2 owner told me that he always go there to get his MR2 repair, and they even selling some MR2 fiber kit, i dont know much tho.

AE82GT If normal stock NA w/o mod, what is the price like in the market?
Hi AE82GT, i can't answer that precissely, the price is vary, depends on year, mod, bodykit, car condition, seller condition (broke or desprate) and so much more. So survey around and u will see the price is varied =)

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
hmm..havent heard about the usj one....anyone here used it b4?
more popular MR2 garage would include :
1)Garage Karisma (was our hangout...now only in our memory)
2)Jalan 227 (if I remembercorrectly) - Ah Loy
3)Trial Motorsports - Wiliam at Salak South Garden.
4)GT Auto Sunway - Thomas/Toby
5)LSF Auto Sunway - Ah Kong(just behind GT auto. Facing a special manmade pond... )
6)CYT Paintworks for painting at Puchong.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Detailing Session & hand on at Ampang Park automotive week
FREE!!! Hands on detailing session!!! Come and learn more about detailing.
My friend is organizing a detailing session/demo for me at Ampang Park Automotive week

Come and participate this hands on detailing session.

Some hardcore detailing gurus and other detailing professionals will also be there to help out and answer any of your detailing questions.

All sorts of detailing machines and products will be available for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience