3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Any Kia Optima owner here??

Some question here...

My Optima jz install a new 18" s/rims.
but optima ori body is lower already.
so i use the rims need mod the inside fender...
i dun know how to say...will sangku the "maggat".
So i still can use Eibach lower sport spring??

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
Hi david... here`s one `living` kia owner :)

ermmm yeah, actually eventhough my s/rims only 17 inch still kena the maggat. I`ve asked around, they say it`ll be ok if you use adjustable absorbers. They advised to use GAP absorbers... the one that set the hi-lo and soft-hard. i`m thinking of another alternative, to use `pad` between the original spring so that it`ll be keras sikit than the ori one. however still i don`t have time to go squad around.. will do pretty soon... chow! :)

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Use 17" oso kena maggat oh...but i adi pukul the maggat inside adi.
GAP got product absorber for Optima??I jz know Eibach got s/spring fot Optma only.
If change the absorber,the car will hard and bumping mah??
I wan my car is comfortable...

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
I want he same thing david.. adjustable absorbers is about the system and i think you know about it. my car also `adi` from inside maaa.. there are 2 types of absorbers.. 1)hard-soft..2) hi-lo... so go for hard and soft la david... in that way the performance will more or less be ok...our problem is the back maggat rite? i dont have problem with my front tyres... thank you.

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
rear maggat i already pukul,but if my car sit 3-4person,the front maggat oso will kena sikit...so i oso nedd pukuit it.
So u say Gap got product adjustable adsorber for out Kia Optima??

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
well yes... thats what my friends told me... how true? honestly i dont know :)

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
They said its around rm1700... are familiar with N1 workshop area david? they say you can find it there... ermmm do you do any mod on your engine david? what is your top speed? mine is only 200km/h. i`m not satisfied because the RPM is only 4700 that speed. any comment brother?

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
my top speed oso is 200km/h only.But i think still can faster,my fren say he Optima can go 220km/h oh~Haha...200km/h is ok la,i jz dun like the pick up,no power.I wanted Sonata 2.4engine install in my Optima lo~but very hard to find it.
when free i'll go N1 asking...hehe

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
yes its GAB :) ermmm yea yea our car no pick up rite... ermmm i`ve been thinking of NOS... but i think its too extreme la... anyway sonata 2.4 is a good choice... don`t you like turbos david?? do you know evo`s engine can fit in just like that in our car :) ermmm one question... do you use strut bar david?

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
I not use strut bar,coz in market no brand got product strut bar for Optima.
maybe i wan to Ultra Racing custom made.But now Optima suspension is ok,not very goyang-goyang la...so no strut bar oso ok mah~

Evo engine,can...but jz need mod many thing and expensive...

If u wan play Turbo,why u dun wan bolt on??Power is ok,i got a nice workshop...
But i dun wan play turbo,scare maintaned adn fuel so high...
so my better choice is Sonata 2.4 engine...
JB oso got ppl Optima bolt on BMW turbo adi...but i never seen this car la~
Come on...Optima Turbo!!!Haha...

KU^20

Sep 21, 2005
SEPANG
No lah David... I only like to see turbo cars... Also not intersted to use one.. same like you i also scared the maintainance and high fuel consumption heheheh better play standard... "its not the car, its the driver" hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guyz,

Just wanted to share. My car was stolen last Saturday. Plate no WFR6190. Matte black color. Appreciate if anyone see this car on the road please help to inform me. Or if you guys got any chance how to help me to trace back my car, I would really appreciate that. Although it's just an old car but the sentimental value really meant a lots to me…
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience