Any IS250 owners or club around?

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

That's extremely bad bro,
mine jap spec, full tank around RM120 for 97 ron can do 550km easy.

That is good bro. City drive 100% + ECT on I get 24cent+ easily.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
Spark Plug - 138/pc - 828

bro why spark plug so expensive?.
bro,their spark plug are different
millage can last until 80 to 100 k ,
their engine can't simply install other plug those like MYR 40 to MYR 50 pc plug because it cost vibration to engine:nurse:
but the code plug are different from i see here

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro,their spark plug are different
millage can last until 80 to 100 k ,
their engine can't simply install other plug those like MYR 40 to MYR 50 pc plug because it cost vibration to engine:nurse:
but the code plug are different from i see here

Mic,

How much you changed your spark plug the last time?

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I do not think that the price of the plugs will gaunrantee you the mileage of use or that companies like DENSO will produce plugs that will cause problems for the engine of the car as they have a reputation and business interest to protect.

From the DENSO website, I can see that both the IS250 and GS350, LS460, IS350 and IS250 all shares the same spark plugs...wouldn't that mean that if similar plugs are shared for a few different engine types would save us consumer money..???

Anyway...go to the link and read for yrself ...for one I would not pay too much for plugs..becos it is still recommended to have the plugs changed at around 50-60K kms.

Frequently Asked Questions: DENSO Iridium

Find My Part: DENSO Iridium

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I do not think that the price of the plugs will gaunrantee you the mileage of use or that companies like DENSO will produce plugs that will cause problems for the engine of the car as they have a reputation and business interest to protect.

From the DENSO website, I can see that both the IS250 and GS350, LS460, IS350 and IS250 all shares the same spark plugs...wouldn't that mean that if similar plugs are shared for a few different engine types would save us consumer money..???

Anyway...go to the link and read for yrself ...for one I would not pay too much for plugs..becos it is still recommended to have the plugs changed at around 50-60K kms.

Frequently Asked Questions: DENSO Iridium

Find My Part: DENSO Iridium

guys don't sweat it, maybe it's just a case of kena con, or memang those are the best recomended plugs. I know vision auto is more on the expensive side, but i have been going there for a couple of years. i know the outlet manager quite well - who i consulted a lot before buying the 250 (the car i bought was also serviced at vision before). so i did put my trust in them. if really they recomended me to use the most expensive plug, so be it (he did warn about the price before i bought the car)........

i do appreciate greytezza for pointing out the issue, it's something for all of us to learn..........

JinJangJoe

Jan 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hallo all :itsme:,
Just joined this forum whilst researching IS250 in M'sia.
Expecting to be living there soon and bringing along my SG registered IS.
Looking forward to TT session after CNY.
Regards,
jjj

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
Mic,

How much you changed your spark plug the last time?
including this year 2011,i change 3 time ,recently just change 2 week ago and plus clear direct injector and remap my ECU , :bawling: all parts i bought from singapore and price for denso is sing dollar 30 plus 7 percents tax = SD 32 0r 33 and this round i bought is different,the head with 3 pin with toyota denso new packing

Last edited:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
including this year 2011,i change 3 time ,recently just change 2 week ago and plus clear direct injector and remap my ECU , :bawling: all parts i bought from singapore and price for denso is sing dollar 30 plus 7 percents tax = SD 32 0r 33 and this round i bought is different,the head with 3 pin with toyota denso new packing

Mic,
yeah that's what i know also, it's the 3 pin which is also slightly longer than normal plugs. Apparently specially made for these kind of low compression engines.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
Mic,
yeah that's what i know also, it's the 3 pin which is also slightly longer than normal plugs. Apparently specially made for these kind of low compression engines.
yup yup,u right

our engine is low compression but high torque ,some more need 3 or 4 hour to change the plug plus cleaning injector :bawling: and price also higher but value for money,because i always travel up and down,

but some parts i see in singapore are different,like example brake bad,there 's 2 kind for toyota and lexus , price slightly different,function are same but lexus pad brake more dust than toyota,i thought is material but they say same :hmmmm:

what i see in stockist borneo toyota singapore is black box for lexus and red box for toyota,but code are same and material slight different,like brake pad,air filter,air cond filter,oil filter (i dont know why):hmmmm:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yup yup,u right

our engine is low compression but high torque ,some more need 3 or 4 hour to change the plug plus cleaning injector :bawling: and price also higher but value for money,because i always travel up and down,

but some parts i see in singapore are different,like example brake bad,there 's 2 kind for toyota and lexus , price slightly different,function are same but lexus pad brake more dust than toyota,i thought is material but they say same :hmmmm:

what i see in stockist borneo toyota singapore is black box for lexus and red box for toyota,but code are same and material slight different,like brake pad,air filter,air cond filter,oil filter (i dont know why):hmmmm:

mic,

yeah agreed, the brake dust damm a lot compared to the last pads i was using on my altis.
softer compound some guys told me, hard to say why...............
i am looking around for the ebc 'reds', next time you in singapore can you please check for me.......

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
mic,

yeah agreed, the brake dust damm a lot compared to the last pads i was using on my altis.
softer compound some guys told me, hard to say why...............
i am looking around for the ebc 'reds', next time you in singapore can you please check for me.......
i need code number or picture ^^,bro and i help u check the price :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
I'm wondering if it's legal to remove the front passenger seat. cuz want to reduce weight.
Will the car still be road legal?
Thx in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience