Any good and reliable accessories shop in Penang

kwangwey

Known Member
Oct 2, 2005
GTR said:
my shop not selling accessories.
just ask u come my shop and we tick talk about some good sound system shop in penang.
GTR.. So mind telling me what is your shop ??
Thanks

I will go and look for u when I go back to penang!

So what car are you driving??

kwangwey

Known Member
Oct 2, 2005
GTR said:
i will go to the opposite sunshine square audio shop in bayan baru to buy the 15" american autocraft sub woofer. if u can manage to come 2molo then i will bring u go there or meet there. :smile:

GTR ... I am still working in Johor, but will be transfer back soon, thats why I am asking for all the big brotehrs opinion.

Wait for me ya... he he he

mandomain

Oct 19, 2004
forgive the BOSS, the all are not like us, no 1 help them to do the web maintainance mah ! is like that lah......but the "tauchew" is good! for sound tunning and fiber work too !

kevin62

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Penang
Another shop in Bayan Baru called GOLDEN. I think the price there will be slightly at high side.

energie

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
The one near gurney plaza would be Acoustic Edge yes GTR?
Check them out, ask to look at one dope Benz loaded with Morel & Genesis setup they're building. Try to remember KK Lau's Alpine Benz, you'll know exactly what I'm talking abt.
In-car SPL freaks should ask to look on the ongoing project they're doing for a customer's Pajero. 20 pcs of 12" subs.
No, I didn't type those numbers wrong :)

p/s: No sexy chicks tho, no BS. Many fat dudes tho! hahaha

Last edited:

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
energie said:
The one near gurney plaza would be Acoustic Edge yes GTR?
Check them out, ask to look at one dope Benz loaded with Morel & Genesis setup they're building. Try to remember KK Lau's Alpine Benz, you'll know exactly what I'm talking abt.
In-car SPL freaks should ask to look on the ongoing project they're doing for a customer's Pajero. 20 pcs of 12" subs.
No, I didn't type those numbers wrong :)

p/s: No sexy chicks tho, no BS. Many fat dudes tho! hahaha
ya that is wat i mention. acoustic edge! hehehe :rolleyes:

the sexy chic is in the car audio shop in opposite sunshine square in bayan baru, not in acoustic.

kevin62,
is it Golden Sound? if yes, then they are the professional seller for rockford fosgate products! :wink:
they keep changing location until i oso blur. last time was in sungai 2, then petani road then now in bayan baru pulak! :biggrin:

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
opposite sunshine square is twc accesories shop izit..the chicks if not wrong is long hair wan hor..it is ah wei(Twc) eh wife lailer..

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
yea..wonder how he reverse parking..wan drive go out also scare got blocking..but their fiber work very bad..im not twc nor violent fans though..

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
i know..and im sure he know who i am also..u r his fren? he feed police every friday night..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I've recently converted to vr4 240. The question is :

If my mechanic somehow salah pasang timing belt, can it cause my car to stutter at idle (jus like using high cam)
cause my car after the conversion at low rpm stutter and idles juz like using high cam. Driving at low rpms/speed is difficult becos of this problem. Checked the injectors , plugs,cable, timing, t/body etc but still the same effect. At high rpm okay but can here "tek tek tek" sound(like the valve's sound but im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience