Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Edwintst

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Hey guys,
Newbie here.Looking for a used unit of TT.Know anyone selling?Hope can join u guys soon after I found it...
currently in Penang.Trying hard to find a TT @ KL.Prefer used unit as budget are limited.hehe...

Last edited:

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Stylites-x , my TT getting a big operation at the gear box .....:nurse:
getting a new megatronic .

Edwintst

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
kenneth : gearbox problem? Usually what's the symptom when gearbox problem?
How much to change the megatronics?

Last edited:

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
edwintst : check it on google , u will find the answer .. to replace the megatronic it cost u
10k+ for the new 1 ..... hope u find a good condition used TT good luck

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Hey AMINT, its a pleasure to have you join us.
Was enjoying the drive even though it was abit messy going the wrong way most of the time :thefinger:

Edwintst,
First thing I would advice you to look out is the Chassis number. The 10th figure on the chassis number indicates the manufacturing year so you would have an idea of the age of the car.
Secondly, do check on the tyres and brake pads. Check whether they are worn off, the age of the tyre and assure that 4 tyres are the same brand. Some dealers or previous owners might swap it out for cheap tyres after it was worn out or burst.
Thirdly, check on the gearbox. Try the car on a slow pace to check on whether there is any jerking or "kangaroo" effect. Mostly happens on the first, second and reverse gear.
Lastly, send your car to reputable or trustable workshop to check on fault codes and history of the car. Hoist up your car and check whether there is any leaking of engine or transmission oil.

Attachments

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Woh, TTS leh and RS? Wait for me k ... Next TT SMS me Kenneth 012-3170331 .
Hope my car can out from hospital next week ....:)

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Kenneth,
Yeah its TT-S and the other one is just fitted with RS kit. Definitely not an RS :eviltongue:
Saved your number. Is your gearbox severely damaged? Could actually drive your car back while waiting for the mechatronic unit to arrive though.

Too bad Feedzya couldn't join us last minute as he has been admitted to hospital due to chest pain.
Wish you speedy recovery bro!

Will organize a TT session this week. Wait for my sms ladies :smokin:

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
cwf86 , i think they are waiting for the mechatronic unit ... nvm let them fit it then i take my car back , how many TT are there last week , i saw the pic only 3? and the red one are the red horse?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Cwf86,
Bro, I'm curious how many TTS turns out dat gatherin ?
Wud love to join u guys for d incomings.

Kenneth, good luck for ur proj !

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
kenneth 3331,
There are only 3 TT which turn up. The rest of the car consist of F430, MX-5 and an A4.
Wish to see more TT turn up next round. There are so many Audi TT running around Klang Valley nowadays.

Stylites-x,
Only 1 TT-S. Do participate on the next session as I'm gathering more and more cars.
Would to see everyone get used to Ulu Yam first then we will change to other course like Cameron and Ulu Langat.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Bro, Audi TT not Teh Tarik session lol.
Organize a Teh Tarik session this Friday night.

1) cwf86

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

allooo sifu sifu aaa......how to make our car headlight flashing like F1 Safety Car...flashing left left..n..right right..nice woo...we can use it when emergency...like want to go to toilet hurry kaaa....or mom ask me to go back hurry.... :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience