anti thief security system

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
why u need one as your car already have the built in immobiliser.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stock standard immobilisers imho are useless. It basically means it has design specs and can be reversed engineered like what happened with Myvi's.

Go get yourself an aftermarket alarm with a wireless immobiliser (Clifford), GPS tracking and install a hoodlock too. Always throw in an extra backup battery option in case they somehow manage to get past the hoodlock and disable your battery.

Tilt sensor, shock / microwave sensor, 2-way alarm remotes, wireless immobiliser, steering column pedal lock, 6mil security tint, GPS tracker alarm and if you're extreme enough, get the accessory shop to custom add a taser to the door handles. :biggrin: (show cars have successfully done this btw and it's not legal.)

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Stock standard immobilisers imho are useless. It basically means it has design specs and can be reversed engineered like what happened with Myvi's.

Go get yourself an aftermarket alarm with a wireless immobiliser (Clifford), GPS tracking and install a hoodlock too. Always throw in an extra backup battery option in case they somehow manage to get past the hoodlock and disable your battery.

Tilt sensor, shock / microwave sensor, 2-way alarm remotes, wireless immobiliser, steering column pedal lock, 6mil security tint, GPS tracker alarm and if you're extreme enough, get the accessory shop to custom add a taser to the door handles. :biggrin: (show cars have successfully done this btw and it's not legal.)

Polis & JPJ won't know that.. unless they try to steal ur car

:biggrin:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i like the taser idea... :idea: very james bond-ish...

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
question: any of you guys know how your alarm sounds like? just thought of it........... looks like i have to try and steal my own car now just to find out how the alarm sounds like...........

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
question: any of you guys know how your alarm sounds like? just thought of it........... looks like i have to try and steal my own car now just to find out how the alarm sounds like...........
Uh.. your alarm control should be able to activate the alarm manually. No need so drastic break into own car just to hear what it sounds like!

Speaking of which there was youtube vid I saw where this bloke changed his siren to a lady having a really violent orgasm and it blasted really loud inside and outside the car. Kinda cool idea to have that cuz that'll attract attention for sure! :biggrin: Not like those wussy "bee boo bee boo" alarms that we hear daily and almost everytime ignore....

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Better ask Your (trusted) accesories shop to install a ( hiding switches) to cut fuel pump or the ignition .

Make sure the wiring is hiding and better to install along the original wiring (hide) ....to prvent the theft found it.

That s wat i do and teached by my good friend which work in accesories shop....( normally the shop worker simply installed the switches and do the normal wiring cause save time and easy work.)

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Uh.. your alarm control should be able to activate the alarm manually. No need so drastic break into own car just to hear what it sounds like!

Speaking of which there was youtube vid I saw where this bloke changed his siren to a lady having a really violent orgasm and it blasted really loud inside and outside the car. Kinda cool idea to have that cuz that'll attract attention for sure! :biggrin: Not like those wussy "bee boo bee boo" alarms that we hear daily and almost everytime ignore....
bro,

i don't have a panic button om my remote :confused: do you?

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
Better ask Your (trusted) accesories shop to install a ( hiding switches) to cut fuel pump or the ignition .

Make sure the wiring is hiding and better to install along the original wiring (hide) ....to prvent the theft found it.

That s wat i do and teached by my good friend which work in accesories shop....( normally the shop worker simply installed the switches and do the normal wiring cause save time and easy work.)
Hi Wong;
can you tell me which accesories shop u did it?cost how much?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Once you lock the car, try pressing the lock button again. Usually that activates the alarm. My Clifford does that

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Wong;
can you tell me which accesories shop u did it?cost how much?
oh....bro...the accesories shop belong s to my buddy...but situated in JB...

I think normal installation cost will be not more than Rm 100...but u must have a trusted installer to do so...
Tell him u need to cut the fuel pump by install a hidding switches or u can use some original button which is no function one...

Tell him not to get the wire from dash board instead looking the wire from behind pump or under the seat.....( anywhere )

Make sure he use the black colour wire and hide together in the original wire hardness.....

( i think there is the best way and cheap way to prevent your car from theft.)

For my coming car....I will install switches to cut fuel pump and modified some wire to do so...
For sure my buddy won t charge any money for that....:rolleyes:

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp

oh....bro...the accesories shop belong s to my buddy...but situated in JB...

I think normal installation cost will be not more than Rm 100...but u must have a trusted installer to do so...
Tell him u need to cut the fuel pump by install a hidding switches or u can use some original button which is no function one...

Tell him not to get the wire from dash board instead looking the wire from behind pump or under the seat.....( anywhere )

Make sure he use the black colour wire and hide together in the original wire hardness.....

( i think there is the best way and cheap way to prevent your car from theft.)

For my coming car....I will install switches to cut fuel pump and modified some wire to do so...
For sure my buddy won t charge any money for that....:rolleyes:
Is good.But careful on ur car sensor and make sure ur fren got the circuit diagram.My fren only bypass his car LCD screen and may be tat wireman touch the car sensor,and cause his car check engine sign will appear on and off.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai i am very new here... 1st i wan to say hai... 2nd i have a few question hope all the sifu out there can help me out!!! thanks in advance!!!

my question is i am drivin a putra bout 2 years already so bout 5 month back i decided to mod my baby...

when to the workshop and this is wat i did to my engine pnp, over size 1.8 piston,j5 ecu,metal casket, system,rsm meter, rpw valve springs 288 high cams, stnd filter(ha ha ha), i fine standard better!!,2.2 straight flow pipe!! so my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience