Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't understand how can the jockey smash the car until like that.
Hmmmm no skid marks... how in the world he flipped it? Trying to do a 2-wheel stunt?
Bros, Look at the tree, it is glowing in yellow.:rofl:

What tells me what happened is that, this JOKER lost control of the car
and whack straight to the tree and end up turtled due to the impact.

Just a guess though from the look of those photos...look at the last photo
and 2nd photo. :hmmmm:

I guess we better ask the jockey to get in and we drive the car ourselves to
the place that they park the car :banghead:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
im sure the jockey service has some terms n conditions which says any accidents that happened to the car will not be their responsibility or something like that

well3

Jan 6, 2009
The bangla should apply for xtra lifetime... everyday OT for 30 years oso cannot pay this one

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
what the hell? sorry for the owner n that bangla. bangla has to bring his wife and kids to work here if he has to repay. pity....

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i just drive a simple proton but i never let a jockey ride my car no matter where... i seen too many mishap.. Its a very simple reason it NOT their car!! period!!!
lagi lagi if manual wit racing clutch. sakit hati see how they rev the car..
anyway pity the gtr owner and the V6 owner... The bangla must have spit the screen due to no permit and jockey company not legal...

spirit20816

Aug 10, 2005
KL
Dang, that's why I don't even allow jockey to touch my car, only I will park at special parking space and pay for more expensive charges instead of letting them drive it.

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
I don't think the Bangla will be charged but the jockey company that hired him will. But then again, they can argue that there are terms & conditions such as "The Company Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Damages Due To Vehicle Theft and/or Damages".

Anyone familiar with the legal system care to give an opinion?

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
I dont think insurance company will pay in full also. Terms and conditions apply. Feel sorry for the GTR owner. I think that sure Bangla " Cabut" cabut already. RIP GTR

ped_asti

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2007
KL/JB
RIP gtr n the moral of the story is never RIP(Rest In Parking) ur car to a jockey no matter wut car u'll be drivin :driver:

Zan Master

Jan 21, 2008
zanmaster.blogspot.com
I dont think insurance company will pay in full also. Terms and conditions apply. Feel sorry for the GTR owner. I think that sure Bangla " Cabut" cabut already. RIP GTR

Insurance company definitely have to pay according to law, but first they will nego with the jockey company first to decide the coverage cut. I think the car is total lost, looking at the main chasis damage..

Poor GTR! WTF Bangla!

p/s: I had a lecturer, seems like a nice and soft person. In the first class, one of classmate asked him where he came from. He said slowly, "Bangladesh" with slightly uncomfortable face. Then the class became quiet for a moment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HotBits Suspension system...for cars & suvs.
I'm planning to change my stock absorbers and the stock springs, because my front stock absorbers are partially not working well already.

I'm considering HotBits, as they offer adjustable coilover suspension (front & back) for my car.

Has anyone installed products from the HotBits suspension range?
Any good or bad comments?

I would appreciate if current or ex-users can give their opinion on HotBits products, before I actually make my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience