Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
i think the GTR hit the tree before it turtle on top of the perdana.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
SF, i was shocked when the valet boss informed me that my GTR had total lost....
already screwed the bangla....:biggrin:
Sorry for your loss Danz, I have fired the Bangla valet in this matter you can have him as your slave for life as compensation for your R35. :listen:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Negligence on the part of the owner. Now that this news is public, insurance will reject claim application for sure. Not many GTR35 around. Block plate no. oso useless. One application submitted for a total loss claim for a 35 in the near future will raise suspicion.
i dun see why cannot claim insurance...the park is parked and with jockey....even ur car kena curi oso can claim la bro

if insurance rejects claim, can direct shoot them at bank negara edi...or else, shoot the jockey company...

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

VR36DETT can donor to kevin Z31 project. sure power 1.
dun play play, bangla gt patriot to protect woh
its VR38 bro....

mozeyn

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the owner can claim the insurance of the jockey if the jockey insured their business..if not goodbye la,claim your own NCB...

On average,they only insured around RM100k-RM250k..this amount cannot cover your loss of your beauty car especially lambo or ferrari..

KAZ3

Dec 14, 2010
S'ban
hancur d dat bangla... sell ass oso dunno can pay o not...
btw, the GTR tayar seems kindda botak le....

anyway, poor PV6....
i think those r semi-slick bro
anyway da bangla kinda stupid
drivin peoples car oso don la take advantage RM5++000 car kno
wanna test power oso control la a bit

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bangla 1 - gtr 0

On a serious note, it really looks like the gtr fell from a multiple storey car park and landed on the proton

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i will "laugh" :bawling: .
because "laughter" is the best medicine.. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
i believe it will be crazy-laugh+crying, u know.. what crazy people do, sumthing like dat.. trust me, dat kinda behavior isnt a medicine, its a ticket to the tanjung, lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience