Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bros, Look at the tree, it is glowing in yellow.:rofl:

What tells me what happened is that, this JOKER lost control of the car
and whack straight to the tree and end up turtled due to the impact.

Just a guess though from the look of those photos...look at the last photo
and 2nd photo. :hmmmm:

I guess we better ask the jockey to get in and we drive the car ourselves to
the place that they park the car :banghead:
SF, i was shocked when the valet boss informed me that my GTR had total lost....
already screwed the bangla....:biggrin:

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Bros, Look at the tree, it is glowing in yellow.:rofl:

What tells me what happened is that, this JOKER lost control of the car
and whack straight to the tree and end up turtled due to the impact.

Just a guess though from the look of those photos...look at the last photo
and 2nd photo. :hmmmm:

I guess we better ask the jockey to get in and we drive the car ourselves to
the place that they park the car :banghead:
Wow lao ...the bloody tree really safe the residents behind ... if not this GTR will fly into the condo house! :adore:

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
looks like the bangla, the bangla children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren have to work really2 hard to repair the V6. Wonder how many life cycle for the bangla to work for the R35.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
maybe the bangla got too excited 1st time driving a GTR.
the bangla might be thinking.. "ini kereta mcm dlm fast and furious.. sure power!"

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
anyway nt juz bangla jockey,i saw jockey from garden oso drive kinda like they stole it,press the pedal to the metal when coming out from the corner and damn fast den step the brake hard..oh well...most probably the jockey company will pay the damages...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
godzilla down...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
the terms and conditions i think only applies to theft when the car left at the jockey parking space.
since this jockey drove it out on the road, the company has to bear the insurans/pampasan.

i dont even trust my sisters, wife and frens to drive my car (except if i'm in the car as well la).

u wanna test exotic cars but dont have the money, go play in arcade or buy ps3 la main GT5..

simongs

Feb 11, 2011
seremban
now the bangla would be calling his baiya...the bangla banger...on ideas hw to bring it back into shape...hehe

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
New worries added in my mind regarding this jockey issue. Before this my concern is only on duplicating the key and car stolen after using jockey service. But wondering where he was heading though bcoz normal jockey service only parks nearby.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
doesnt matter if the term and condition been stated tat car being stolen is not their responsible,there is always implied term,when owner already pass the key to the jockey/company,hence trusted them and would have confidence that the car wont be stolen or wat not,even so if the company didn't had to pay,can imagine that their biz will gone down the drain,haha

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
VR36DETT can donor to kevin Z31 project. sure power 1.
dun play play, bangla gt patriot to protect woh

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
A very good friend of mine left his M5 with the valet at a well-known hotel in KL and when they retrieved the car there was damage on the front left and rear right side of the car - consistent with the damage an inexperienced or new driver might cause going up those circular ramps in multilevel car parks.

He immediately asked to see the supervisor however there was no one in charge so he met with hotel management and was reassured that the valet company would make things right (outside firm not directly under hotel employ) once the manager was back from holiday (was off work). Anyway, long story short the manager contacted my friend when he got into work and apologized in addition to asking for the quotation for repairs at any workshop of my friend's choice.

No disputes, no bargaining. They are covered by insurance. The disclaimer is for what might happen to your car in the care of the valet should something happen which is not the fault of the valet such as a tree falling onto your car or someone throwing a TV out of the window and it landing on your already parked car which is safe within their designated area (yes I know highly unlikely).

To think that the valet company has no liabilities IN ANY SITUATION is ridiculous. In that case, then there would be no legal ramifications for anything that they do.

As for the R35, can anyone actually confirm that the accident was caused by the valet? If so, then the company would file a claim with their insurance company who could very well reject the claim or the company could settle it internally which seems unlikely or the R35 owner could file a suit against the company which in all likelihood he'd win but that would take time not to mention cost and there is always the possibility of the company filing for bankruptcy should they lose.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello!
just want to ask one simple yet complicaterd for me,
the question is:
do i need to modify a lot just to change my satria bumper to mivec bumper!
i don't want to change the fender, headlight, all sort of thing i just want to change the bumper only.
what should i do to change the bumper, or it is just plug and play!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience