Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Still so young, ltr people tak layan.
Got full driving license then can already.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Wuah lao weh, you guys sprinted miles ahead. Anyway if feels like meeting up for yamcah in GohTong and watching those extreme group on Sat night let me know.
Go TT talk to you, better then go see those jokers trying to kill themselves....:biggrin:

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
Haha stay there, my friend. The only non-jdm car I will ever think of owning is Volvo.
Polestar for the win! How's the maintenance?
haha to me for a continental car, Volvo almost has the same standard as Merc, BMW and Audi, the different is tht, Volvo more on FF and of course the cornering is the boom. When you going high speed with that Tank a.k.a Volvo, you feel safe all the time. Owwhh the new Polestar is so hot, especially V60 T6. hhmm for maintenance, well it is slightly more expansive than JDM, obviously. if you say spare parts, i wont go for the Volvo SC. ill just go to Volvo Expert workshop or continental car workshop in Glenmarie.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
haha to me for a continental car, Volvo almost has the same standard as Merc, BMW and Audi, the different is tht, Volvo more on FF and of course the cornering is the boom. When you going high speed with that Tank a.k.a Volvo, you feel safe all the time. Owwhh the new Polestar is so hot, especially V60 T6. hhmm for maintenance, well it is slightly more expansive than JDM, obviously. if you say spare parts, i wont go for the Volvo SC. ill just go to Volvo Expert workshop or continental car workshop in Glenmarie.
So it's still expensive lah?
My father used to own the 850 not sure 2.4/2.5 turbo or NA.
That time just ngam Volvo change image.
Due to high mileage, keep breaking down.
Penang, PJ johor here and there. It is conti but owned by China company :(
Reviewers all said Volvo's interior ain't as plush as the competitors. Oh well.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So it's still expensive lah?
My father used to own the 850 not sure 2.4/2.5 turbo or NA.
That time just ngam Volvo change image.
Due to high mileage, keep breaking down.
Penang, PJ johor here and there. It is conti but owned by China company :(
Reviewers all said Volvo's interior ain't as plush as the competitors. Oh well.
Volvo 850? Always remember my mechanic's client who has one. The atf cooler pipes runs into the radiator for cooling. Corroded and water went in to gear box. Tow to SC and was quoted RM25k, then tow to mechanic who got a used box for about RM10k (I think). Car too old and will be very high maintenance already...:smokin:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
they drive tooo fast.dangerous for other ppl. even i drive evo also tarak laju mcm tu bro.slow better.if very fast tomorow masuk newspaper jatuh gaung =D

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
they drive tooo fast.dangerous for other ppl. even i drive evo also tarak laju mcm tu bro.slow better.if very fast tomorow masuk newspaper jatuh gaung =D
Since you own an Evo, any chance that you know anyone of those owners? Are they in MLOC?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
After that cry lahhh, DSG problemm. Pay with his bulu ketiak.
He officially made himself worse idiot than the previous video of the Evo...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
BTW, this Evo channel is still active in you tube. Still can see new videos. It is like their Evo gang are terrorizing genting roads every month or so.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
BTW, this Evo channel is still active in you tube. Still can see new videos. It is like their Evo gang are terrorizing genting roads every month or so.
time to bring j-ported or p-ported 20b terrorize them :biggrin: :driver:

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
Are they member of MLOC? if they do, they need to learn how to respect other road user. They putting innocent life in danger.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

*Work based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites,this product can locate and monitor your car by SMS or GPRS.

Cheap & Reliable , No contract , No monthly Fees , No wiring!!

*Applications-Rental Vehicle,Protect the child/old/the disabled,Protect businessmen,Personnel management.

Functions:...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience