Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That Evo vs FD2R video plus some others had been posted a few months back by a guy who invited the forum to join touge also! Then others criticized and came arguments with another guy who said the others are hypocrite or no balls or jealous or something. Quite amusing actually. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

i wish they put more speed hump going uphill genting..like the put on downhill part :biggrin:
No no, please don't! I hate speed bumps with a passion!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That Evo vs FD2R video plus some others had been posted a few months back by a guy who invited the forum to join touge also! Then others criticized and came arguments with another guy who said the others are hypocrite or no balls or jealous or something. Quite amusing actually. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

No no, please don't! I hate speed bumps with a passion!
Oh, we know that story well. Me, Suprafanatics, Iszo, Ixeo, TitanRev, pwhyze are all in it. Forgot who else.. :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
somehow, this video reminds me of this terrible classic.. once upon a time !!

Getaway in LDP Malaysian Style... - YouTube

*last time i remembered in another car forum someone manage to trace this guy, he was active with his buddies in a car forum n event (not ZTH) until some members burst his bubble for his stupidity..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

*last time i remembered in another car forum someone manage to trace this guy, he was active with his buddies in a car forum n event (not ZTH) until some members burst his bubble for his stupidity..
I'm not impressed with this driver at all. From the sound of it, there seems to be many people inside the car. Most of them sounds like young people. For now, maybe nothing has happened to all of them and they thought that they feel very excited and fun by driving in that way. But what if the driver accidentally hit someone else's car? With that sort of driving, I'm sure a lot of other road users are pissed off with them. Maybe some frustrated driver will get down from their car and hit each of the passengers including the driver in the car if they got into some minor accident with some other car.

What if it is worst? A bad accident happened and all or some of the people in that car died? How will the family of the victim felt if their son/daughter died in an accident which is caused by the reckless driver?

If the driver insist of driving like that, fine. That's his own personal problem. He die, his problem. Don't drag others into it. But why drag along a whole bunch of friends to go along with his mad driving? Because it's fun or cool or is it to impress the girls? I really can feel the hatred and frustration with this driver in this video. To me, he is probably worst than the evo 9 touge driver or the bunch of reckless R35 drivers in another thread. This driver is driving recklessly in an MPV with so many people on board. That's not even a performance car for god's sake. It's not built for fast driving or fast turning like that. The chances of accidents is definitely higher in a Toyota Wish compared to R35 or Evo 9 if all of them are being driven in a same manner. Wish don't even have a strong braking system compared to Evo 9 or R35 for example.

Seriously, someone should have just ban this driver from driving on the roads. He has the potential to cause several deaths with that sort of driving.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not impressed with this driver at all. From the sound of it, there seems to be many people inside the car. Most of them sounds like young people. For now, maybe nothing has happened to all of them and they thought that they feel very excited and fun by driving in that way. But what if the driver accidentally hit someone else's car? With that sort of driving, I'm sure a lot of other road users are pissed off with them. Maybe some frustrated driver will get down from their car and hit each of the passengers including the driver in the car if they got into some minor accident with some other car.

What if it is worst? A bad accident happened and all or some of the people in that car died? How will the family of the victim felt if their son/daughter died in an accident which is caused by the reckless driver?

If the driver insist of driving like that, fine. That's his own personal problem. He die, his problem. Don't drag others into it. But why drag along a whole bunch of friends to go along with his mad driving? Because it's fun or cool or is it to impress the girls? I really can feel the hatred and frustration with this driver in this video. To me, he is probably worst than the evo 9 touge driver or the bunch of reckless R35 drivers in another thread. This driver is driving recklessly in an MPV with so many people on board. That's not even a performance car for god's sake. It's not built for fast driving or fast turning like that. The chances of accidents is definitely higher in a Toyota Wish compared to R35 or Evo 9 if all of them are being driven in a same manner. Wish don't even have a strong braking system compared to Evo 9 or R35 for example.

Seriously, someone should have just ban this driver from driving on the roads. He has the potential to cause several deaths with that sort of driving.
I'm seriously speechless.
On one part i thought he was gonna crash.
If the traffic is good, maybe can lah.
I ran 1**km/h on LDP because its 12am.
Theres no cars.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So dangerous...Think not enough track days or priced too high.
What to do, Batu Tiga track gone.....:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I ran 165km/h on LDP because its 12am.
Theres no cars.
After midnight is the time most bad accidents happens. This is because like you say no cars so they speed and if go out of control that is the end....:stupid:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I ran 165km/h on LDP because its 12am.
Theres no cars.
Dude, it's not good to openly admit illegal speeding on a public forum.

:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
What to do, Batu Tiga track gone.....:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

After midnight is the time most bad accidents happens. This is because like you say no cars so they speed and if go out of control that is the end....:stupid:
But also because its straight. :biggrin:

i secretly wished that wira would kick their asses. lol. no offence but i think honda people are like mega bengs... here's proof. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=125483120993414
I think too.
Maybe is a 4G63 under the hood. :hahaha:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Dude, it's not good to openly admit illegal speeding on a public forum.

:biggrin:
What's done is done.
hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

i secretly wished that wira would kick their asses. lol. no offence but i think honda people are like mega bengs... here's proof. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=125483120993414
Time to get ur Subie and smoke them.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

That video manages to reveal just what goes on in the minds and cars of some of the reckless young drivers we see on the road. Interestingly, some of them, like in the video above aren't the typical uneducated, VCD selling low-life youngsters with foot-long saber tooth, gold sideburns looking for a fight. At least they don't sound like it.

Surprisingly, they seem like a bunch of uninformed nerds. It'll be a pity if there are more youngsters like these who will one day misjudge the obstacles ahead and get into a fatal crash or get beaten up for misbehaving this way.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Surprisingly, they seem like a bunch of uninformed nerds. It'll be a pity if there are more youngsters like these who will one day misjudge the obstacles ahead and get into a fatal crash or get beaten up for misbehaving this way.
Got ABS weyyyyy

LOL.

Reading specifications on a piece of paper and driving a car is different. Put a GTR in the hands of an uninformed nerd and he'll tell you the car got ATTESA E-TS and proceed to kiss a curb

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Now FD looked like lala Civic already. Mostly also chinese over there. I had to say, Malays who often played with old EF, EG and EK Civics had better taste in decorating their car externally compared to these lala Civic FD gang.

I saw a BMW bumper on that lime wrapped FD... wFT??!!:adore: and the driver's sideburns!:driver:
Now we have E60 FD M5 available in our country. Umm, what problem with the sideburns?

That video manages to reveal just what goes on in the minds and cars of some of the reckless young drivers we see on the road. Interestingly, some of them, like in the video above aren't the typical uneducated, VCD selling low-life youngsters with foot-long saber tooth, gold sideburns looking for a fight. At least they don't sound like it.
For uneducated VCD sellers to afford a Civic FD, then their salary must be quite high to be able to pay for the monthly installments for the car's loan..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kia Optima if wanna BOT can or not??
I know Kia got some car is same ford/mazda engine,
so i think mine is same Ford LYNX RS 2.0 engine.I not sure...
B4 Hypertune project car Ford LYNX BOT a HKS turbo...

I ask some workshop,them say Korea car hard to BOT,scare got many problem...
but i saw a HK Option some Mazda6,New toyota Harrier also BOT in a expensive car,
So need help here...or got any workshop good job for BOT...thx~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience