Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I had seen a lot of supercar owners driving like a "la la chai". Tot the road bought by their father. I just can say you are rich to buy the car but not at the level to drive it....

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Sometimes rich people travelling fast have to compensate for the slower poor people.

It is when they are unable to compensate for the masses, shit happens.

Guy was avoiding another car that changed lanes without signal.

The Lambo fishtailed when he braked and tried to change lanes abruptly.

Both are idiots. One for travelling so fast when the roads were not empty. The other for changing lanes without signalling and generally being an asshole by not being able to judge the speed of an oncoming car.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I had seen a lot of supercar owners driving like a "la la chai". Tot the road bought by their father. I just can say you are rich to buy the car but not at the level to drive it....
If we were to follow your school of thought.

75% of us do not even deserve to drive a Kancil.

Please think before you make sweeping statements.

Ejal s15

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
they say the driver still alive. hows the condition? hehehe this is what happen when u drive a car that u cant handle. few weeks back red ferrari. last week in bukit gambir penang is a lp640 lambor murcielago white color. now this gallardo pulak. damn these people bodoh.
even profesional driver like F1 racer also got accident...means they are not able to handle their car ?
Dont blame people la on this accident...Just pray that the driver is fine should be good what ..rather than blame people here and there...

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Sometimes rich people travelling fast have to compensate for the slower poor people.

It is when they are unable to compensate for the masses, shit happens.

Guy was avoiding another car that changed lanes without signal.

The Lambo fishtailed when he braked and tried to change lanes abruptly.

Both are idiots. One for travelling so fast when the roads were not empty. The other for changing lanes without signalling and generally being an asshole by not being able to judge the speed of an oncoming car.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

If we were to follow your school of thought.

75% of us do not even deserve to drive a Kancil.

Please think before you make sweeping statements.

From my words I'm talking about those who drive in way danger and might cause people accident. Please understand my meaning before do any comment. Or you are one of the them...??

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
omg... why are there so much of these supercars recently getting into accidents la wei

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

why all jumping to conclusions about the driver etc etc...nobody knows the full story. don be so quick to judge la.

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
people get excited during cny or holiday something one of reason ha..
the tyre thread look still ok..
maybe the brake tak cukup ..

mustang125

Known Member
Aug 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
no comment guys,only the driver n GOD knows da best wat actually happened at the scene.might b sum technical prob,clutch.brake,accelarator...etc ;nobody knows.
ALL is WELL..GBU

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
From my words I'm talking about those who drive in way danger and might cause people accident. Please understand my meaning before do any comment. Or you are one of the them...??
Don't be "holier than thou" and say that you have never driven recklessly, exceeded the speed limit, ran a red light or used your mobile while driving. Any of these wrong-doings can and have caused accidents.

From YOUR words, it seems that you have NEVER done any of the above which in that case, I apologize and admit that you are right.

If you have, please shut up and grow up.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whether accident caused by pure accident or by negligence and carelessness, let us not fight over a noob lambo driver. Peace.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guthrie Highway looks like a good place to do some speed but if an idiot should cut in front of you then there's nothing much the driver could do.
It's not like speeding in the middle of the town.

Last edited:

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Don't be "holier than thou" and say that you have never driven recklessly, exceeded the speed limit, ran a red light or used your mobile while driving. Any of these wrong-doings can and have caused accidents.

From YOUR words, it seems that you have NEVER done any of the above which in that case, I apologize and admit that you are right.

If you have, please shut up and grow up.

From your words i know which type of driver you are. No one stop you for looking for trouble on the road but please dun cause others which is innocent. Mind more on your own business and I will appreciate if you keep your mouth shut too.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
From your words i know which type of driver you are. No one stop you for looking for trouble on the road but please dun cause others which is innocent. Mind more on your own business and I will appreciate if you keep your mouth shut too.
I try to be as ethical a driver as I possibly can. I am no angel on the road and I do not pretend to try to be one.

I always mind my own business until a F&*kwit meddles in mine and you sir, in this case; are truly the F*&kwit I am referring to.

You do not know me and vice versa. I did not specifically target my earlier comments towards anybody in particular and yet you choose to react in a personal matter. Who's minding who's business now?

Anyways people like you make the rest of the world look and feel smarter. Thanks and peace.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan recently brought out their newly designed DeltaWing racer for the first time to test at Sebring in order to prepare for their championship contention at the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.

<!--more-->Although it won't be classified in the 2012 Le Mans 24 Hours race, the Japanese manufacturer is looking to showcase their ability to create and utilise pioneering technology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience