Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
will this affect our insurance rate?
No it doesn't. But when u could afford a car like that you would face difficulty buying insurance. Nowadays a lot of insurance companies are not taking sports cars anymore.:smokin:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Nobody is bodoh here. Just a case of another accident. Worst the driver could suffer some bruises and cuts. The biggest loser after the driver would be the insurance company. Imagine writing off more than a million Ringgit. :thefinger:
By the way if I could afford such a car I wouldn't mind ppl calling me bodoh. Lol

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this impact for other cars sure die ....but this bull is tough...at least the passenger cabin is tough...so safe the driver, so he could train for another bull...btw, very sad to see another strong bull hit the scrap yard..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
mid-rear part of the car looks ok.... looking forward for insurance auction.... buying for halfcut...hehe

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Whether Kancil or Lambo, accidents do happen!! Just hope the driver is fine.

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
from the look of the picture, the only way all four wheel rip off was he was driving fast probably on the opposite direction, lost control and spun. the 4 wheel got hook onto the road divider hence the speed rip the whole suspension arm off. the car did turn turtle then back to down.

thanks got is a bull chassis. if kancil sure die. rich ppl can afford to buy this type of car this is the safety they gave u. so its worth very penny spend.. hahhaa

drive safe guys, recently a lot of supercar been involved in accident this couple of weeks. so pls drive safe during this festive period.

this is just what happen last 3 days in Hong Kong..

lucky its not aaron kwok's zonda

Car Crash: Pagani Zonda F Wrecked in Hong Kong

Pagani Zonda Crashed in Hong Kong | AutoGuide.com News

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

from the look of the picture, the only way all four wheel rip off was he was driving fast probably on the opposite direction, lost control and spun. the 4 wheel got hook onto the road divider hence the speed rip the whole suspension arm off. the car did turn turtle then back to down.

thanks got is a bull chassis. if kancil sure die. rich ppl can afford to buy this type of car this is the safety they gave u. so its worth very penny spend.. hahhaa

drive safe guys, recently a lot of supercar been involved in accident this couple of weeks. so pls drive safe during this festive period.

this is just what happen last 3 days in Hong Kong..

lucky its not aaron kwok's zonda

Car Crash: Pagani Zonda F Wrecked in Hong Kong

Pagani Zonda Crashed in Hong Kong | AutoGuide.com News

rimbamalam

Dec 15, 2008
Re: Random Exotics Pics 2

It seems there's bound to be a supercar-sualty almost every month, with the last one, being an F430 just weeks ago at MEX Expressway. How this black bison ended up this way, with almost no surviving panels, broken wheels (notice the rear hub with spokes attached) remains a question.

motorcycle lane at MEX??????:confused:

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
from what i can see, the car had to have gotten airborne to clear the guardrail, and when it landed all four wheels broke off. from the looks of the roof, it does not look like it turned over. just crumpled on impact from below. door frames look intact.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whether Kancil or Lambo, accidents do happen!! Just hope the driver is fine.
Of course we are all car enthusiast and we love to "tarik" sometimes. But there is a difference between casual speeding and reckless speeding.

So actually, I don't hope that the driver is fine. Because speeding like this in public roads are endangering other users as well. So I hope he sustained a decent amount of damage himself. Imagine is our loved ones i.e wife, gf, mother are on the road at the same time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

eg9 bodykit wanted especially seat n spoiler..contact me = 0129345136
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience