Another Bull Bites the Dust. Gallardo totals at Guthrie Highway

hafis_09

Known Member
May 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

It seems there's bound to be a supercar-sualty almost every month, with the last one, being an F430 just weeks ago at MEX Expressway. How this black bison ended up this way, with almost no surviving panels, broken wheels (notice the rear hub with spokes attached) remains a question.

source

Attachments

zack2terer

2,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Mini Turbo Ori
www.facebook.com
for those rich enough to buy super cars better make compulsory the driver learn to drive super car...enter the advance and defensive driving school at least...

then try to get super license...hehe

basic license : learn to drive via kancil then drive lambo?

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
they say the driver still alive. hows the condition? hehehe this is what happen when u drive a car that u cant handle. few weeks back red ferrari. last week in bukit gambir penang is a lp640 lambor murcielago white color. now this gallardo pulak. damn these people bodoh.

jefrie666

Jul 15, 2006
@Wilcenn.Lee yes, driving a lambo and crashing it on a PUBLIC road until all 4 wheels come means only one thing he/she was driving fast. If the driver was WISER he should have done it at the tracks. Thats what they are trying to imply on the above picture....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car is Mazda Lantis Sedan, currently i got 1 pair of spotlight for Mazda Lantis Sedan without bracket.I need help to find a shop that can modified & install this spotlight into my car bumper.Prefered shop location some where in Sunway/Kelana Jaya area.Thanks.

:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience