An experience with Seoulful Racing

impact.exclusive

Known Member
May 30, 2010
Negeri9 ~ Klang
Hi guys,

Its just to share my wonderful experience with Seoulful Racing. This happen about a month ago, probably in the end of November. I ordered a pair of GK F/L headlights for conversion... guess what.. I received a pair headlights for left side :bawling: RIGHT IS MISSING... I right away to email to their customer support.. the next day, the guy name Jay, replied and say they will send the right side to my by that day itself.

I keep sending email to them to ask abt the progress and how to send back the extra LEFT headlight in exchange.... no reply from them. Tiba tiba today I received my RIGHT headlight with no extra charge and they paid the malaysia customs tax for me too!!!!

Those guys are highly recommended la... Infact, that was my 4th time trading with them.... =D

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Sharkracing's service is superb too... ordered strut bar on Friday 28th.. received this morning.. hahahahah

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
hmm.. nice atleast they are here's my experience with kspec.com i have bought with them some gt emblems & turbulence logo which untill one month i didn't get so kept sending emails until they stoped replying to my mails hahha that's why don't dare try online now but see mayb will check out seoulful racing & shark racing. shark is from uk right? or korea?

impact.exclusive

Known Member
May 30, 2010
Negeri9 ~ Klang
Both also from Korea... Hmmmm.. I got no choice, coz I can't get any aftermarket parts for Hyundai locally... Lol... Seoulful racing is good la.. After so many deals with them, I trust them a lot now... Hahaaa

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
i bought from both website before. so far, i am very satisfied with their service. my item always arrives and its brand new. My expectation is only that :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sensation of speed is determined by the size and type of your car. The smaller the car, the faster everything seems to be.

Let's discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience